Is it true zoomer are the most uncreative generation ever when it comes to music and pretty much all artistic mediums?

is it true zoomer are the most uncreative generation ever when it comes to music and pretty much all artistic mediums?

Attached: img8.png (300x250, 24.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRzj0ogqlC4
voca.ro/1htEkQ9TGRXj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=IRzj0ogqlC4

This shit kills boomers

This is objectively true, and the next generation will be ever less creative. We're quite literally running out of things to do. The future is ad hoc and AI generated beats.

I'm thinking about making a noise rock/IDM album. I already have a disgusting sounding guitar tone and a noise pedal that's fun to tinker with.

Yet to hear a good album by someone born in the 1720's

just look at the difference between bladee (millenial boomer) and semetaryyy

870s was worse

how were Millenials any good? Gen X was the last generation to have any creative ability or edge.

sounds fun
first time doing this, or do you have some material already?

Attached: 1653603286254.jpg (1200x900, 127.72K)

Zoomers haven't created any great art in any medium.

No such thing/basically impossible

No such thing as running out of things to do, or AI generated beats? Ad hoc and AI generated beats are basically the same thing, taking existing beats and putting them back together like a jigsaw puzzle to make a song. This is how most "original" beats are created today.

I'm working on the samples right now. I do have plenty of recorded guitar ideas that need to be implemented in a consistent flow. Already have one full song done. Here's a short loud lo quality tune: voca.ro/1htEkQ9TGRXj

The Millennials were about the same. The last generation with any good music was Gen x. Suck my balls faggots.

Running out of things to do,music is always evolving.

We had Taylor Swift, Paramore, and Chvrches. That's slightly more than Gen Z anyway.

Evolving how? I'm an observer who hasn't looked into any music theory, so I'll admit my perspective is heavily flawed. I believe originality is dwindling in music. It's basically what Shia LaBeouf lampooned years ago, you can take almost any modern piece and point to something in recent history that it was heavily inspired by to varying degrees of plagiarism. Objectively don't you have to eventually run out of ways to sequence the same 12 notes? Yea there are actually 96, but a sequence is a sequence no matter the tone you decide to play it in.

>Objectively don't you have to eventually run out of ways to sequence the same 12 notes? Yea there are actually 96, but a sequence is a sequence no matter the tone you decide to play it in.
Im picking up what you're putting down here, but there's a lot more going into a song than just the melody

Zeppelin ripped blues licks? yes but they put their own unique spin on them. the human element in music must be considered, there's more to music than just playing notes. how did Malcolm Young get the BIB riff out of one of the most cliched chord progressions ever?

The melody is half the song though. If you copy half the song and talk over it; is it really your music?
That's my point though. Ad hoc beats. Taking a pre-defined beat and mixing it with another pre-defined beat to the point of deviation rather than plagiarism.

Beats aren't music though.

Music is a sequence of notes often accompanied with vocals. I'm talking about the series of notes part.