This guy is the fucking worst

This guy is the fucking worst.
>Hates gatekeeping elitists
>I-Is that music that I arbitrarily deem nerdy? REEEE I'M GOING INSANE THIS ISNT NORMALFAGGOTY FOR ME.

Attached: xFmHmgtz_400x400.jpg (400x400, 34.13K)

Yeah he's a poser who is eternally butthurt that metalheads didn't like his favorite teencore bands. He also claims mumble rap is punk, so he's not just a metal poser but his punk "credentials" are also really questionable

>makes incels seethe
Damn he's pretty based

Go cry, fagfinn

Attached: punkrockbattyboi.jpg (938x121, 35.95K)

>You incel cause you don't like muh e-celeb daddeh
Touch grass terminally online midget

go back

Attached: nerd.jpg (680x670, 26.35K)

>nerds are bad
nigga you're on Any Forums. even being on the internet at all 20 years ago was considered nerdy. go back to Instagram or wherever you came from.

Lmao this guy is the epitome of this meeem tho
>Akshually Attack Attack changed the metal scene
>Akshually nu metal is good
looser

>mumble rap is punk
it is compared to the gay shit that young "punks" are doing today

>corefags
>calling anyone else nerds
Get over being a teenager, which I seriously hope you are and not 40 like Finn still listening to teenage music

Stop posting this youtube faggot

>it is
Sure, in the same way that Woll Smoth is prog rock.

I like his content

He made some body dysmorohic post, I said something to try to make him feel better and he freaked on me

>I said something to try to make him feel better
that never goes well for me. probably because of the autism.

I should have said nothing, people in the heat of that kind of stuff find a way to turn Anything into an insult. I had seen women act like that but it was my first time seeing a man react that way.

imagine wasting a single second of your life seething about some obscure youtube personality lol, get a fucking life man.

Soundcloud rap is for incels to live vicariously through a personality that doesn't exist.

checked

Finn Mckenty is about as punk as enya.