In terms of popular music of the last decade, I think this guy’s music is the most interesting and consistent...

In terms of popular music of the last decade, I think this guy’s music is the most interesting and consistent. More so than Kanye

Attached: 19F25D03-2639-43EB-83B2-854196FB02A8.jpg (1024x683, 82.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JH398xAYpZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>More so than Kanye
They’re equal in terms of quality. Weeknd might surpass him because he can actually sing. Rappers will always have a hard time being put up against vocalists.

>globohomo circus music beat starts playing
>chipmunk vocals kick in
>YEAHHHHH BABY YOU KNOW IMA PIPE YOU GOOD TONIGHT. GONNA GET ALL IN YOUR HOLE TONIGHT!
>synth solo
>YEAHHHHH OOOOOHHH YEAHHH
>x10000

>globohomo
just call it mkultra

Bland pop shit. Kanye at least tried to push music forward until Donda and then gave up.

>talk to girls about weeknd
>seem super interested i could follow up easily with another date
>talk to girls about ye
>um isn't he racist? kim kim kim kim kim. um i'll see you later user.
>i get ghosted

Attached: 1657489577061.jpg (694x609, 71.35K)

Still more listenable than Donda 2

i wouldnt call this song bland pop shit
youtube.com/watch?v=JH398xAYpZA

blinding lights is a certified banger. i don't care what anyone says

>zoomers are so beta they have to listen to music chicks like instead of the other way around

Eric Andre?

In terms of popular music, I think this guy is trash and so is kanye. You need to get better music taste.

The Weeknd stopped being interesting after the Trilogy. Everything Kanye makes is a masterpiece.

What’s some good popular music user?

Whenever he writes music alone it’s mid. When he works with max Martin it’s ultrakino

He basically revived Max Martin’s career.

dilate

Rap isn't music. Weeknd easily beats Kanye. No competition.

Attached: R-22518599-1647350716-6255.jpg (300x256, 8.11K)

Him r&b singing while being overly vulgar and sexual with shit tier twitter post lyrics just sounds like a parody to me
Kek

Attached: 5CBA2F36-3DDC-44A0-87B0-7B407920B144.jpg (556x800, 387.2K)

I love weeknd but nothing he's done has given me the emotional high thar something like Runaway or Jesus Lord did. And that's not a diss, I fuck with dawn fm on repeat, but it doesn't hit the soul like Kanye can.

Hell of a singer though.