Makes them with the sole purpose of filler

>makes them with the sole purpose of filler
>ends up outcompeting everything else in its price range
>still hasnt been beaten
how did boss do it?

Attached: 1636622474245.jpg (658x600, 86.84K)

Vox Valvetronix are better.

Attached: advancedpropulsion.jpg (848x848, 238.89K)

Literal garbage.

My only complaint is you cant turn off the internal IR when going direct
Other than that great amps, it's like a jazz chorus but actually useful
Touch grass

one of lesser known thing i do with it is use it an interface for pirated amp sims, sounds better than the regular katana usb recording sim

>it's like a jazz chorus but actually useful
Explain

^ this

maybe because it's solid state lol?
that's the only reason I can think of

But both are solid state
Maybe the distortion? People say the original jc-120 overdrive sucks and maybe they are right but isn't terrible like people say

Who buys a jazz chorus for the distortion anyway

no i'm saying maybe that's why he's comparing it to the JC when they're not even similar
JC is one signal chain and the Kitana models as many as they can. doesn't it have a fucking acoustic guitar chain? It even has "pedals" you can choose from with an app or some shit
that is the opposite of the roland JC. it's one signal chain, not 100.
only thing they share in common is that they're solid state lol

I was thinking of buying an actual amp (I mostly just use pirated VSTs) and I was looking at tube amps like the Marshall DSL40 but I think I'm probably just going to go with this. For me the most important thing by far is the versatility since I play a ton of different genres and 90% of my playing is at my apartment so I need something that sounds good even at low volumes. The whole pedal world really intrigues me but I also don't want to be dependent on that to get the sound I want

Not sure I understand. You use the Katana as an input to a cabin sim on your computer for recording? So you're using your own custom IRs with the Katana's effects? Do you know if this is something you can use live?

I fell for the tube amp meme and got a 2x12 combo, but I end up using my orange solid state 2x12 combo amp way more while the tube amp sits in my closet collecting dust.
I get why a lot of people only use tube amps, but they're not for me. Solid state is better for clean channel, I never use the dirty channel.

would i be retarded to get the 50?

Yes, it doesn't have an effects loop

Vox AC-15 is better and also super affordable
Plus its a tube amp

I've read this many times but I'm still trying to wrap my head around what that means. I've never owned a pedal.

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 26.91K)

Forgot pic
But really, for the price, if you want a real tube amp this is VERY hard to beat

Attached: AC15C1-large.jpg (750x598, 96.95K)

I got the 50 a couple years ago and while I love it, I wish I had gone with the 100. FX loop and the foot pedal unit that lets you change patches would be really nice to have.

I would advise you and anyone else looking at a Katana for it's price range to just buy something used instead. Tube amps DO sound better, especially if you're using it for a live application.

>T. own a Katana and a $400 all tube used Peavey from the 90s that sounds astronomically better.