Post actually original sounding music from this decade

Post actually original sounding music from this decade
youtu.be/_ALKIvC-OvU

Attached: 1658348268619.jpg (480x458, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6tLS6Dqbs_E
youtu.be/WcspgRNt9mY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=6tLS6Dqbs_E

lol

That was a pretty good album overall, make a BAD CHOICE! never fails to hype me the fuck up.

Attached: 1406785539960.jpg (640x483, 62.06K)

for me, it's nOISE gATE

Attached: chillin.png (768x768, 27.4K)

Self promotion is against the rules. Keep your unlistenable garbage in the shill threads faggot

I hope Lil Heze keeps doing his thing bro.

If this is yours it's really good. I would say that some of the piano segments are so old they would seem original, otherwise pretty original beats all around.

New album just came out tho

Attention you're currently viewing a shillthread. Which is why you may feel confused as to who the fuck this is.

Don't worry its no one.

Get ready for a lot of replies made by a samefag shilling his own music while pretending to be multiple people.

Don't click links
Don't look him up
Don't fall for it

Post it.
picrel

Attached: file.png (1230x925, 212.82K)

I know, I'm still digesting it. I just hope Heze keeps going, we need somebody to carry the torch.

There's a poster counter at the bottom of the page

If you don't fucking post it right the fuck now.

Attached: file.png (657x527, 69.51K)

This just sounds like bad Electro Pop from The Early 2000s that was trying to sound like it was from the early 80s. My parents loved stuff s o r t a like this. Main difference between the two is these gave off hipster bullshit vibes whereas this gives off more of an incel/retard one. Less self aware more epic pogchamp gamer styel music I would say,but verymuch not wildly original. You're going to die alone lmao.
Same thing as the first one. More Incel/Retard Versions of Early 2000s Hipster Electronics which was supposed to sound like Early 80s Electronics.

youtu.be/WcspgRNt9mY

Upvoted!

Just because it sounds original doesn't mean it sounds good.

Most of it actually does sound good though. Some of the tracks are a bit too "industrial" for my tastes but it's palatable.

It’s trash sorry. Go back to the shill threads, this isn’t worth it’s own thread

It's a thread about "original" beats. Just fucking post something you think of that has an "original" beat. There are literally 10 IPs in here with 20 posts, no one is shilling anything.

Attached: file.png (1886x924, 199.2K)

Nah Renard's stuff holds up pretty good, his problem is that IRL he's a niggerfurry

>though

Attached: 400px-Thoughjak.png (400x391, 62.68K)

Some ESL meme I missed?