Better than trout mask replica in every aspect

better than trout mask replica in every aspect

Attached: 1661447775345.jpg (600x607, 84.84K)

sounds like scooby doo music lol

Not really, but it's fine keep coping midwit

I completely agree. Trout Mask Replica is just the go-to because it sounds like weirdo outsider art and people like to attach themselves to eclectic/eccentric things to feel like they have a personality.
You have to be 18 to post here. Fuck off and listen to some Limp BIZKIT and maybe some SoaD if you're feeling particularly avant-garde, kek

scooby doo music is sick tho lol

kek here's one of the faggots I was talking about. Thinks listening to something like Trout Mask Replica makes him intelligent and interesting... it doesn't. I guarantee he's well below average IQ.

It's a very good album but every time it get posted it looks like a cope from people who got filtered by TMR
Bro if you dont like blues it's fine you dont have to force yourself for internet points

safe as milk is just 95IQcore for those who were filtered by the midwitcore that is trout mask replica

60 iq post

Its incredible, was the first beefheart album i listened to actually. If he just kept making albums similar to this he would've been a huge fucking star. Similar to zappa i guess.

Love that Abba Zabba bass solo.

My nigga. Good album.

projection

45 iq response

Better than Safe as Milk and Trout Mask Replica in every aspect.

Attached: 718IcyVyXtL._SL1200_.jpg (1200x1188, 236.52K)

Trout Mask Replica is not outsider music. All of the musicians involved are masters of their craft, it's just taken to an extreme to the point where the casual listener (you) can't understand.

shit sounds retarded
(you) should be ashamed of your shit taste

That's not saying much at all

EEEEEEEELLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEECTRIIIIIIIIIIIICIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

If Safe As Milk is for "95 IQ" and Trout Mask is "midwitcore," then what music do geniuses listen to?

whatever sounds good lol

Attached: 1563316512789.jpg (378x381, 16.35K)

They listen to whatever they want

Beefheart sounds good to me.

you should KYS then

If you're legit then good for you bud