It's time to admit it was actually pretty good

It's time to admit it was actually pretty good.

Attached: tool-cd.jpg (450x450, 25.94K)

The Duke Nukem Forever of albums

Tool is the biggest "whatever" band for me, like, "whatever".

10/10

It's okay. Compared to everything else that they've done it's shit. Basically every song feels like auditory blue balls.

I liked it when it came out. I still like it. It is their weakest album though. Light 7.

Covid predictive programming. Also if you mirror the logo it looks like a syringe. The whole band is heavy into occult/symbolism so it was definitely intentional

Attached: yr01hysrzaf31.jpg (559x283, 11.41K)

definitely *snorts and screws up face trying not to laugh*

maynard was kind of a covid-cuck though

It wasn't?

It was for Tool what Endless River was for Pink Floyd

He's right. It's too on the nose to release a pandemic themed album right before it all started. Those guys are the definition of Illuminati: The Band. Read about all the shit Danny Carey is into in regards to the occult. Here is Maynard doing a Masonic hidden hand pose. His winery is also a former Freemason temple

Attached: 71o-TDNmPeL.jpg (1200x1803, 194.97K)

He was shilling it while knowing it's all bullshit like every other celebrity

There was never any doubt. Well worth the wait.

I think it's a good album, doesn't have the edge and creativity that earlier TOOL releases have but I mean these guys are at the point of literally getting hip replacements. Just thankful for what they have released in the past, and that they are still releasing music in the same vein and quality. It is hard to think of any of their contemporaries from the 90s who have endured as nobly.

I don't care about Tool.

eh

So pretty decent but doesn't meet the hype

Got mogged by new Chevelle

100% true.

Thats Chinese Democracy