How can a double album be not only all killers no fillers...

How can a double album be not only all killers no fillers, but also a fucking timeless masterpiece and a real trip to the mind and feelings??

Attached: 39917474.jpg (600x530, 123.9K)

oops wrong image

Attached: tupac-shakur-all-eyez-on-me-album-cover.jpg (1496x1496, 680.15K)

la mer is one of my favourite songs of all time

rap is not music, it's retarded garbage
NIN is high art

Starfuckers is really bad.

rap is like music but better

2pac is pop not rap

speaker boxx/the love below, songs in the key of life, electric ladyland, bitches brew, LYSFATH, to be kind, life after death...
those aren't even all of the classic double albums that exist

>speaker boxx/the love below
>no filler
Come on now.

I decided to jump into nin discography after listening to survivalism, should I skip something or listen to everything from the beginning to the end:?

Post one

This album makes life tolerable.

Finally grew out of NIN at age 30 :(

forgettable start to finish

It's not a double album, the CD was simlly divided as such because of size limits, it's more like a concept album.

Listen to the rest of Year Zero and The Slip and also try How to Destroy Angels.

>"I """grew out of""" thing that I was never truly into, just in it for the [whatever points] I was trying to collect at the time"

Good for you, poser. Bet you miss your frosty-tipped hair too.

It's not the 90s, in what world does liking NIN get you any social credit whatsoever? I was in high school by the time I really got into him and that shit was considered edgy, weird and cringe. It's not like I can't enjoy any of his stuff anymore, I still like a few standout tracks. i'm just not a fanboy anymore.

i know Trent Reznor has attained something of a reputation as an "experimental and intelligent auteur" among people who only got into NIN once their time in the spotlight had already passed, but NIN were indeed widely perceived in terms pertaining to "alternative metal" in the 90s, meaning that they shared their space first and foremost with bands like tool, fear factory, korn, soundgarden, marilyn manson etc. you look at them now, they're still playing festivals and co-headlining tours with those same bands, they're still being covered in the same schlocky rock/metal magazine that were covering them back then.
trent reznor was like the stereotypical image of the melodramatic, overwrought mallgoth in the public consciousness back then.

a lot of people seem to think that nine inch nails were part of the same conversation as, like, radiohead and aphex twin and shit, which is just completely hilarious and delusional. they were, as buzz osbourne put it, "music for baby rockers".

> in what world does liking NIN get you any social credit whatsoever?
when has music been about getting you social credit? do people give a fuck about other people's music tastes outside of Any Forums?

There's too much fat, here's what Fragile should be:

1) The Way Out is Through
2) The Fragile
3) We're In This Together
4) Please
5) Even Deeper
6) La Mer
7) The Great Below
8) Somewhat Damaged
9) The Big Come Down
10) Just Like You Imagined

lol i don't care if it's experimental or not, or mainstream (NIN is very mainstream in fact)
and don't bring fucking Radiohead here, they're maisntream darlings and nothing from them is "experimental" or "avant garde", scaruffi is totally right about them

So unplug the jukebox and do us all a favor
That music's lost its taste so try another flavor
Antmusic, antmusic, antmusic, antmusic

Attached: 2b41561a9778763214721fc2345ea8c0.png (636x839, 887.09K)

scaruffi is a genuine retard and like a notch above fantano as someone you should listen to