Why is America so shit at music?

On the top of your head, name 10 artists from the US. I looked up "most famous American music artists" and only recognised Lady Gaga and Justin Timberlake, but they're both shit.

Why is their music so shitty?

Attached: us-states.png (800x494, 234.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEU-m_KVuYI
youtube.com/watch?v=NOr0rnxKhTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hank williams

My country got bombed by the US and even i can recognize the influence US music had on the world. No US means no hip hop, no jazz, no rock and roll and later subgenres. So that's 90% of today's music. What do we europeans have? Shitty classical music that's just an exercise in whiteness and complexity without any musical enjoyment whatsoever.
t. ex-Yugoslavian

That's one

Nah. Also Serbian music is better than American

hank williams

>No US means no hip hop, no jazz, no rock and roll and later subgenres
You're not exactly making a case for America here

What do you listen to? Nb4 ''muh classical''

so fucking cringe. Typical slav thinking they are any worth to the world.

>On the top of your head
it's "off the top of your head"
>name 10 artists from the US.
kiss, the stooges, riot, husker du, prince, wipers, ramones, queensryche, miles davis, nirvana

>an exercise in whiteness
your post is an exercise in mental retardation

I have Croatian family and even I am ashamed on the behalf of Serbs by your post, honest to good kill yourself.

>"I looked up most famous american music artists"

Well no shit retard, what the fuck were you expecting? maybe next time try looking at something else with more polish before making a shit thread
youtu.be/HEU-m_KVuYI

L
O
L

Maybe we Slavs are "cringe", "irrelevant", "subhuman" and whatever else your brain comes up with but at least we have soul. I don't remember a single American Alt Rock or Post-Punk song that wasn't some meta, ironic shitfest. Being Slavic means being honest with yourself and with others, it means love and care over money and personal gains, it means family and tradition, it means constant battle with inner demons and outside forces. Stick to your soulless Talking Heads, we will keep the good music.

youtube.com/watch?v=NOr0rnxKhTA

Based Idoli fan

Haustor/Vještice > Azra > Orgazam >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Idoli

Johnny Cash, Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker, Michael Jackson, Prince, Madonna, Huey Lewis, Smokey Robinson, James Brown, Herbie Hancock, and literally every popular rapper and R&B singer for decades.

Bajaga outsold all these shit bands

All flop artists honey, why can't America stop flopping?

>R&B
Who the fuck cares