Do you think less of people that have bad taste in music?

Do you think less of people that have bad taste in music?

Attached: 1654320741900m.jpg (886x1024, 135.96K)

Jadu gusic

yes. music taste reflects intellect, so you can easily deduce somebodies IQ from the music collection

People with very basic taste generally have low IQ so yeah

Objectively, yes. Think about it logically. If I have two friends who have otherwise similar opinions yet one of them dislikes the music I like I'll obviously like that person less.

What music do people with low IQ listen to?

Top 40
Rap
Techno

I have a low opinion of white girls who like radio rap. Makes me think they're sheltered and low IQ

i have absolute terrible taste in music so no

no, people with "bad" taste in music are usually chill and friendly/easy to have a beer with.
if you base your entire personality off the music you listen to and the clothes you wear you're a boring loser. i've encountered the type irl and its sad.

Based rational user. However, I wouldn't say "liking less" equals "thinking less of". I would still think less of someone with shitty taste though. If I had three friends who are exactly the same with one liking the same music I do, the other liking metal and the last one liking top 40 shit, I would like the first one more than the second but would only think less of the third one.

Depends on the bands in either case

My favorite band is Built to Spill, would you guys think less of me?

Yeah, because I hate myself and my music taste is horrific

Depends. Some people simply have a different music taste but have "low IQ" music taste like the other posts said

Post favorites. I'll be the judge of that.

no i too really like built to spill

Studies prove that this point is bullshit. If you were as smart as you pretend to be you'd know

>Techno
Names the least newbie friendly from the more dance music genres

truly a retard

HEE HEE
This thread has been visited by the ghost of Michael Jackson. Post the ghost of Michael Jackson into three more threads within the next 20 minutes or a young boy will be touched inappropriately by his spirit.

Attached: MJ.jpg (306x423, 42.19K)

Not "bad", but when people only listen to top 40 radio/MTV music and only watch shit that is distributed on major theater chains and streaming services I just can't take them seriously.

i used to, but nowadays i don't really care. most of the music i listen to is pretty lowbrow anyway.