What's the most based concert you've ever attended?

What's the most based concert you've ever attended?

Attached: 1638300613695.jpg (1080x1350, 333.34K)

can someone explain to me why do whitoids have festivals during the day and not only in the night?

imagine getting wasted at 5pm, so fucking retarded

Because at night everybody would lose their car keys.

>gachimuchi character with women
Something's not right here.

Because getting fucked up all day and night in a field with your mates for 5 days is fun you massive virgin

Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, Warren G, and Dub C in a private suite at the local arena.

noooo you cant have fun during the day.... you have to be sober and boring so you can be a productive worker bee for your corporate overlords! fun is supposed to only happen on weekend nights!

The Mars Volta circa De-Loused in the Comatorium, in a smallish venue with a free range balcony and my friends. Been to bigger concerts with more people and more famous headliners but this is the most memorable.

Is that what zoomers mean when they call someone a salad head

gorillaz was incredible but a reddit-built man next to me started creeping on me and saying i looked like noodle
average gorillaz fan

I wish I was a woman desu

SMTOWN in 2018. Was a pretty good time and most of the groups put on a good show.

Status Quo. But i was very young. It still beats seeing Michael Jackson live.

are you both massive retards or what?

I've been to three day festivals with friends and the party is always at night. Talking about South Europe. Never seen anyone losing their shit during lunch time kek.
Through the day you sleep to refresh yourself, go eat somewhere, go to the beach if its a festival in such place or explore the town while you are there and come back at 8-9pm for more partying.

Imagine popping pills and drinking shit ton of alcohol at 4 pm hahahahaha
holy shit

Good on you? just do whatever the fuck you want no one cares
>nooo you can't be having fun during the day
>you have to wake up at 10 eat at 1 pm have a swim and have your first beer at 8pm or you're gonna have a shit time

I didn't say you can't, do whatever you want.
Just a simple observation because I find it to be weird as fuck.

>imagine getting wasted at 5pm
people go to these concerts to do drugs that let them stay up for hours and hours

Your pic related, Excision actually puts on a good show and I'm glad he's been generally successful with his festivals.

Because we are not self conscious about our appearance and dancing like you are

Saw Alex G the other day. After an hour he said "this is our last one, we're not going to play an encore or anything so you guys can leave." After this last song they go off stage and come back 5 mins later to "play one more". He then proceeds to play 9 more songs, each time saying "ok this is the last one" beforehand. Was hilarious

You're obsessing over how people choose to have fun during drug fueled music festivals. You're the weirdo here
based and enlightened.