32 years old

>32 years old
>met a 19 off tinder tonight
>she said i reminded her of a dad who goes to a bar and complains about children/wallace wells from scott pilgrim/her dad

music about realizing youre now officially old

Attached: 1562107408124s.jpg (250x241, 6.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d9DUqjNMZ60
youtube.com/watch?v=LZsmgnHZp4w
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIUiQOeI_Ek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=d9DUqjNMZ60

Billy Milano is 58 years old and still alive

imagine actually spending time with these annoying adult-children, if you want to fuck one, go to a prostitute.

>music about realizing youre now officially old
Any song you loved as a kid/teen on youtube. Just scroll through the comments. You're welcome fellow old man.

youtube.com/watch?v=LZsmgnHZp4w

I'm 27, getting up there, kinda excited to fuck 18/19 year olds but hesitant as well the older i get.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIUiQOeI_Ek
>t. really old mf'er

Attached: oldfag.jpg (320x320, 20.9K)

>26 years old
>can pass for like 20
Should I?

why are you 32 hitting on 19 year olds

no women are hotter than 18-26 year olds lol

It sad to see so many beta men being left behind by their peers, trying to recapture what they missed out on in their youth. You'd have to really not think of women as people to even want to hang around a teenager, just hearing them speak is a turn off.

ZOOMER Sadies flirt with me and bet their eyelashes even tho I'm WAY too OLD for em - it's b/c ZOOMER guys don't LOVE the pussy - ZOOMER guys ONLY wanna dress up like SAILOR MOON and try to fuck the SNORLAX Pokemon

Yeah, nothing to do with the power dynamic that leads to teenagers thinking loser adults are cool as fuck because they have a car and don't live with their parents, despite people their own age not associating with them.

>19

it's still tight.

Kys groomers

16-50 is a good spot

>i don't understand the female anatomy and am sick of being made fun of for my inexperience
This is why you groom teenagers.

Part of the problem is that women aren't impressed by any man unless he's like a god and has achieved things she can only dream of. Teenage girls will only date guys who have cars when the girls are at an age when it's uncommon to have a car. So who do they date? Older guys. Same thing with having a high paying job, owning a house, etc. And then they blame men for all of it and call us predators.
Just to clarify, I hate women.

>millennials just discover aging
jesus your generation is fucked

I can relate with op, i'm dating a 102 year old.

Here come the seething roasties. Why do you think?

wow that's so interesting that you're fucking a zoomer

Holy cringe. You didn't need to clarify that.