Kpop hate thread

way too many kpop general threads, so post your gripes with kpop here. Why do you hate kpop, why is kpop trash, why does it sound like trash, why are the lyrics awful, why is the fandom cringe, and why do they all look the same?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 9.47.28 PM.png (489x762, 463.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ueJR9ZqUJmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kpop threads have nothing to do with music and so they don’t belong on a music board.

This. I honestly can’t wrap my head around it. Like, you have to be at absolute rock bottom as a man to spend you free time on an anime image board doing nothing but posting pictures of plastic gooks who don’t know you exist. The music is bland pop garbage, so I don’t think anyone genuinely enjoys it who isn’t a 13 year old girl. Are they all just pedophiles trying to groom unsuspecting children?? I seriously don’t get it. These dudes need to look themselves in the mirror and get a grip, shit is sad.

I love kpop the music is great and idols look different

I just looked through a kpop thread with 30ish replies and only 1 reply was actually talking about music

It;s just corporate manufactured garbage made in a fucking factory sold to children for mass consumption.
Not to mention how its soulless and bland with the same four melodies recycled to the bone by hundreds of groups that are filled with people who all look and dress and sound the fucking same.

yeah if by different you mean a slight variation in hair colour and style.

you're so new to Any Forums it's almost cringe

As long as they keep it to their general who cares

legit shut the fuck up

It’s trash and it needs its own board. Watch them delete or take over this thread

>It;s just corporate manufactured garbage made in a fucking factory sold to children for mass consumption.
but that's literally all music you get on tv or big radio, manufactured products 90% by marketing profile

i hate the “omg badass savage” type groups, the fun bubbly pop stuff is fine if you enjoy uptempo bubblegum, but something about the acts who’s entire persona is based around being “savage” comes off as so cringe and i don’t get why the fans play along with it. it’s common knowledge every aspect of these groups are made up by record companies to suck fans dry, your idol isn’t a savage she probably drinks almond milk

first day on Any Forums?

How new you are, every kpop stan knows the difference between real and stage idol's personas, it is literally what concepts are

I have no problem with kpop, I have a (philosophical) problem with kpop fans

I don't hate kpop. There are a few artists that are considered old for kpop standards I enjoy as entertainment. I just wish music was categorized as listening or entertainment so discussion could be easier. Kpop and most pop is entertainment and entertainment only. All that being said, I hate kpop threads and agree that they are a problem. It seems manufactured and purposefully disruptive of the board.

>It seems manufactured
the music is manufactured, the threads are organic and that's worse

Kim Sakura is my oshimen

Attached: 20220825_111048.jpg (1333x2000, 486.3K)

cry trannies

Attached: 1636241004549.webm (1040x1048, 2.93M)

I like kpop

Attached: 20220825_111511.jpg (1128x1504, 415.77K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ueJR9ZqUJmg
you're just mad that your fave won't ever make music as good as this