Eh Just Another Boring Wednesday Yet We Can Still Share Tunes Really Edition

Eh Just Another Boring Wednesday Yet We Can Still Share Tunes Really Edition

Let's try to keep these at the ten minute mark or shorter, but otherwise post whatever the hell you want.

I'll let the first non-OP lad link the first track.

Attached: It's_song_review_time_(classic_version).png (1001x959, 201.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K3x20ex1AkQ
youtu.be/IwLpkVwLnlc
youtube.com/watch?v=wQynViAF6Ds
youtube.com/watch?v=WJLy-Fnedy8
youtube.com/watch?v=D0-_M-1-zjw
youtube.com/watch?v=h_XLVrTygVc
youtube.com/watch?v=t2bL-hMZWSc
youtube.com/watch?v=XBZUz4C6kqk
youtube.com/watch?v=Jqz1CajU_Y8
youtube.com/watch?v=yonijurHnjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dead thread?

Attached: Pingu_in_tank_by_an_anonymous_artist.jpg (1723x1378, 116.68K)

youtube.com/watch?v=K3x20ex1AkQ

youtu.be/IwLpkVwLnlc

Gave up on this after the one minute and forty-one seconds mark. Had a promising start as some kind of a 'Silent Hill' esque atmospheric bit of aural darkness, but then it degenerated into just mere electronic noodling mush. Eh. 5/10

youtube.com/watch?v=wQynViAF6Ds

It's exactly what you'd expect for deliberate troll music. Both rating and reviewing it is kind of utterly pointless, any more than you'd treat a "pee is stored in the balls" meme video seriously. I know that tons of people on this board eat up deliberate troll music with enthusiasm, but, well, it's just not for me. 2/10

youtube.com/watch?v=WJLy-Fnedy8

one of the greatest songs ever. heavily influential for beefheart for example. a monstrous rhythm 10/10
youtube.com/watch?v=D0-_M-1-zjw

. It wasn't a troll, The Blood Brothers are genuily one of my favorite bands and Crimes is one of my favorite albums ever. I can understadn you not licking it, post hardcore isn't really a well favored genre on here anyways, but I wasn't trying to get a rise out of anyone if that's what you think.

There's nothing that special about it really in indie rock terms, but the heartfelt kind of emotional vibes are nice. Does a pretty alright job in being detached sounding in a way and deliberately silly while also flowing together as a coherent song. Thanks for sharing. 8/10

youtube.com/watch?v=h_XLVrTygVc

I mean the song lyrically is literally about human-x-animal hybrids, specifically a rat-x-human biological hybrid, getting involved in nonsensical crimes (if I can make it even begin to make the lyrics make sense rationally). It's meant to be a deliberate troll by the musicians. I know that you and others could sincerely find it funny. I just don't think it's funny myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=t2bL-hMZWSc

The songs is for the most part actually about a woman being eaten alive by a pack of rats living inside of her body. I dont get how a quirky , interesting song concept automatically denotes it as some type of joke song, and i don't get how a "nonsensical" idea automatically makes it a bad song. I would of given less pushback had you just said the screaming was horrible. Not every good song has to be about love or coming of age or killing yourself or basic song ideast that everyone already uses.

I confess that this probably is worth more like a '3/10' or '4/10', but I didn't want to start the thread that level of harsh.

I understand that a lot of people find "pee is stored in the balls" sort of gonzo-ish, random material to be actually funny. And I guess maybe rarely I find it funny myself. It's just not for me. I wish you didn't pretend that it was either "quirky" or "interesting" when it's obviously neither of those things, though. Still, "meme humor" IS "humor".

If you're the type of person who giggles at a YouTube video of like, whatever, somebody throwing a tampon out of a third story window only for it to fall onto somebody's care or like somebody trying to take a piss on Joe Biden's White House lawn or whatever... you do you. It's whatever. I just don't care for it.

>*fall onto somebody's car or

youtube.com/watch?v=XBZUz4C6kqk

Wow you seem painfully unfun to be around. I just thought the song was cool, that's all, there's no need to a a gigantic psuedo intellect about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jqz1CajU_Y8

I mean the group also put virtually no effort into either instrumental work or vocals either. The brainless screaming is something that they could've gotten a random homeless person to do. I really don't really understand why you're so defensive about a "PENIS PENIS PENIS LOL" thing, to be honest.

. I don't nessearily care about top tier instrumentation of vocals, I like to hear some type of genuiness in the music I listen to. Not to say it not there when listening to Bo Diddley, and I'm a fan of his music, but I really don't care how sloppy or rough a song sounds, just as theres spirit behind it. I do think you're trying to get a rise of me, which is expecting on this site, and if anyhting you're more of a troll that the aformentioned " deliberate troll song" but what can I honestly do? I've probably made you feel alot better about yourself just by getting defensive, but it's a natural thing most people do when they like and care about something. I'm done responding to you and I hope you have a good night.

Why somebody has a deep, almost spiritual kind of investment into troll music I don't know at all. Again, you do you.

youtube.com/watch?v=yonijurHnjs