Hilarious and original opinion

Post a original and distinctive opinion about the genre's of music you like.
I'll start:
I am a hardcore goth, and I do not like The Cure.
It's not even the fact that normalfags seem to love them, everyone's heard of them before any other band even JD and Bauhaus, but straight up I go into their music expecting something good and after 50 seconds I just close the tab and go wash my ears out with literally anything else. I didn't like Siouxsie until I heard Juju.
No matter how much of The Cure I listen too I can't stand it.
What original and unique opinion do you hold that makes you special among your peers?

Attached: 1535654087376.png (1830x1984, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hauntmeofficial.bandcamp.com/track/dying-in-your-arms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisztomania
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I am a hardcore goth
What does this even mean in 2022

i agree, the cure is for 41% faggots, the smiths is for depressed chads

It means I listen to and actively seek out new core and experimental goth projects mate, people who when I mention on Any Forums are often just replied to with "Who?" it's not that hard to decipher mate.

well alright m8. I wasn't sure if you're like out there playing dress up with an actual scene or what. Can you rec me some good stuff you know from the last five years or so? I'm into Juju, Echo and the Bunnymen, and that Bauhaus cover of Ziggy Stardust.

i hate grunge so much i hate all of it i cant stand nirvana kurt is ugly i wanna hit him with a truck

>I am a hardcore goth,
cringe

>I am a hardcore goth
tf does that even mean

Uh shit Juju was real good and so was that cover of Ziggy Stardust but I'm not sure what exactly you want this is just as guitar heavy but maybe the tempo is way faster than most of Juju or Ziggy?
hauntmeofficial.bandcamp.com/track/dying-in-your-arms

I am a hardcore goth and I have only sucked 999,999,999,999,999,999 cocks

I think the prog of today is actually progressive. Also zheul is the peak of rock music.

I think Led Zeppelin is the most overrated classic rock band in history. Their instrumentals are complete ass and lyrically they sing about the most generic shit imaginable in the most ridiculously roundabout way. Their only good song is D'yer Mak'er.

whats even the difference lol.

Since I'm a fan of multiple genres

1) I like punk but I despise Crass

2) I only like first four Cannibal Corpse records

3) as far as alternative genres, shoegaze never did much for me, but I love post punk, college rock, and early emo

4) the best indie genre is pigfuck

5) the Canterbury sound in Prog is my least favorite Prog genre

6) Tony Martin era Black Sabbath isn't very good ( and I gave it two honest shots) the only good Tony Martin Sabbath album is the one that most Sabbath fans agree is the worst

7) Kinks, Animals, Stones > Beatles

8) people are still bitching over Seth Putnam and I think its hilarious

9) jazz/fusion is underrated stuff

10) Baroque era classical is the worst period of that kind of stuff and early modern period choir music and avant garde 19th and 20th classical mogs it

Ill be honest, this is pretty much an unpopular opinion thread

>Baroque era classical is the worst period of that kind of stuff and early modern period choir music and avant garde 19th and 20th classical mogs it
I somewhat agree until an earlier thread this month or so introduced me either here or on Any Forums talking about some classical composer who was popular with women's music being too emotional and thus shit, and I went to check his music out and indeed, I couldn't stand more than 30 seconds of it, some of the worst shit I ever heard, it was no joke worse than the least creative trash rap a 31 year old black man with no drive can make using modern FL Studio and a Samsung microphone. I would have 100% assassinated the guy if I was alive during his time and paid to listen to his diatribe without knowing what I was going into.

The only church music worth shit is gregorian chants

>slayer, anthrax, and metallica are all unlistenable garbage
>99.999% of all extreme metal genres like thrash, death, black metal are all unlistenable garbage
>megadeth is the best band ever formed and their first 4 albums are 10/10
>dave mustaine is a great singer
>marty friedman is the unparalleled best guitarist on the planet
>chris poland is only good at soloing over music other people make, solo album is unlistenable garbage
>jason becker mogs yngvie a thousandfold
>any music that uses guitars tuned below D or 7 string is worthless unlistenable garbage
>iron maiden only has 1 good song per album minus powerslave, the rest is mostly boring
>there's nothing special about UFO, it's meh
>motorhead is boring
>black sabbath is boring
>judas priest is mostly boring
>dream theater is utter garbage
>punk/extreme metal style drumming is annoying dumbass monkeybrain garbage, all drumming should be influenced by jazz complexity
>hendrix is absurdly milquetoast, not a single memorable thing about his music aside from being a pretty good singer
>led zeppelin only has at most 2 memorable and interesting songs per album excluding presence
>bowie's experimental albums are meh and so are his overly pop albums
>most blues is samey and boring
>99% of slow music is boring
>ambient "music" is noise, not music, sorry to half of king crimson's discography
>most popular jazz has shit melody and overuses all the same old licks
>classical music is mostly boring and has shit melodies but has many good musical ideas to learn from and improve in your own music
>"-core" music is worthless unlistenable garbage
>jpop is the best genre
>jpop is mostly unlistenable garbage
>most soundtracks DO NOT compare to actual music
>UNPOPULAR FACT: MICHAEL JACKSON IS NOT A PEDOPHILE
Just off the top of my head

Attached: 1474692412515.jpg (480x550, 39.84K)

You can't just say those things and not post any links, don't pretend you give a shit about our sanity either.
>bowie's experimental albums are meh and so are his overly pop albums
Bowie is in my top 5 favorite of all time, but this is 100% true. There were decades where he followed the trends a little too hard and released pure cringe in audio form.

Grindcore is made by sociopaths for sociopaths, but some people with empathy really like it. Like I really like grindcore a lot, but I have empathy, I'm just a chronically pissed off person. The ironic thing is that I'm pretty sure sociopaths have trouble identifying with stuff that they listen to, I'm not sure what to think about it, because if you can't identify with what's going on in the music, then why the fuck is it such a ubiquitously sociopathic genre? You would think that more angry people with empathy would be into this stuff, but the reason I don't go to shows anymore is because there is zero empathy at these shows. It's just a cocaine sharktank.

Wow I fucking hate you. Everything you posted turns my dick inside out. Go fuck yourself.

What are your best bowie albums? I was pretty much talking about a majority of his albums that i've heard (not many)

this poster is likely underage

>You can't just say those things and not post any links, don't pretend you give a shit about our sanity either.
My brother in Christ I wish I WISH I could remember the composer we were talking about but I don't all I recall is how bad he sucked.

Had Scott Weiland not been a drug addict STP would have been the best hard rock band of all time.

WAIT we were talking about Franz Liszt and
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisztomania
Going back to his music now... it's still fucking trash.

Attached: 800px-Liszt_in_1843.jpg (800x988, 108.74K)