Can you make friends through Music?

Is it too late to start my social life Any Forums? I'm 27, literally have 0 friends, never had a gf, virgin, I am pretty skinny, make decent money, average face/height. Never been to a club or concert, I do drink by myself tho and haven't been to any social activity in the past few years. I'm introverted and have trouble making small talk, I'm into music a lot though but don't like crowds. Just so fucking tired of the loneliness bros

Attached: 1632107350301.png (1014x819, 477.09K)

Not your blog

meet musicians and make music the main thing and the social aspect second. if you can bring good music then people will at least be your friend even if you’re awkward and have nothing to add socially

you have to expand your horizons beyond music. there's this comfort to it but even when you're seeking out new, forward thinking music, it's still within the confines of 'music'. you need to make yourself uncomfortable and engage with something that you have 0 knowledge of, try out things other people have an interest in, and just genuinely let your guard down. I think music is a great and powerful artform, but it can't be the one thing you revolve your life around. you need to grow user and find out what else life has in store for you

Read more. Develop yourself as a person and it will help your conversation skills. Then get out more at events / places that contain your interests. Things will happen.

>friends

Attached: images.jpg (210x240, 7.95K)

I WANT NEW FRIENDS, BUT THEY DONT WANT ME

I know an easy girl, but because I don't have any friends, I can't hookup with her. not having friends is hell

>can't do business
>getting a job is harder
>hookup is harder

It's like playing the hardest level, you're one step away from being homeless

Just go to some shows you loser. You might meet people and you're missing out on the best way to enjoy music. I've been to my share of bad shows but the good ones all surpass the artist's recorded material and live albums rarely capture the show properly.

Lie. If you're actually this pathetic we know you don't have any honor

i ghosted all my friends. if i was a drug addict i would be homeless right now

I don't like crowds.

I met a lot of friends through high school and college music ensembles. Unfortunately, I am not good at making friends unless I am forced to. School seems to be the only place I've done it. What the fuck are you supposed to talk about if the only thing in common you like is music? Literally impossible unless they're passive, normal people.

Go to the god damn show and suck it up. You'll be better off after it's over.

I would hang w you bro. Same story basically but 29

>What the fuck are you supposed to talk about if the only thing in common you like is music?
I'm in the exact same boat as you. Picrel is the only way. You have to be a wolf in sheep's clothing. At least when you're breaking the ice.

Attached: file.png (828x506, 774.84K)

if you really want to know yourself it will come at the price of knowing no one else.

Start playing magic the gathering or dnd. Social rejects have all kinds of shit they use as excuses to spend time together. Ren faires and shit too. Get the fuck out of your house basically.

Friends are gay, modern men are a joke.

Almost as big of a joke as modern women.

Man.I have such great music taste.

I can & have converted ghetto girls to Gram Parsons.

Modern men are much worse than modern women

Buddy?

I build a corner. A corner on Any Forums