ITT: Industry plants

ITT: Industry plants

Attached: grimes-new-song-4219615967.jpg (2400x1600, 2.72M)

She's worse than an industry plant, user; she's some kind of Zoe Quinn tier glowie cultist freak

>Her mother, Sandy Garossino, is a former Crown prosecutor and arts advocate;[15] her father, a former banker, works "in the business side of biotech".[16][

b8

literal middle-class

Hi Grimes

Where does the hate come from? Is she overly pretentious or something? From what I've seen she's just minding her own business making shitty art, music or otherwise, that people can personally like or dislike. Most of her shit is pretty fringe so I don't see how she could be an industry plant.

Attached: file.jpg (512x422, 39.13K)

She's nothing special. I'd fuck her but that's because I have a thing for mentally ill art hoes.

If she's an industry plant she who ever planted her needs to fired. You don't put out an industry plant to have a music career for a decade where you get radio play and your biggest claim to fame for most people is fucking Really rich rocket twitter man and having his kids

why did her mother post this?

Attached: 1_RPUeE8wbWkvSHVydJ9VutQ.png (630x328, 33.17K)

weird bitch

Attached: 1_CDyZPWgkNUoeedyQVFM_Nw.png (643x492, 56.13K)

She got a lot of hate initially for posing as a struggling indie artist before everyone found out she was born ultra rich. Then dating elon musk after larping as a communist for years. Basically just an artsy rich kids who thinks it's cool to pretend to be poorer and appropriate aesthetics for clout. Makes her come off as a poser to a lot of people. Also she has a really flat voice and looks like a mouse. It's fine if u like her tho.

strokes, swans, pavement, opn

There's no way.

Attached: file.gif (181x179, 216.45K)

hey man, rich artists have overcome minor inconveniences and been able to afford quality drugs for decades and been able to simultaneously receive real media attention and hype without ever really saying or doing anything. real struggle type shit.

Female Michael Gira

>appropriate aesthetics
you dumb fag all art people are a bunch of spoiled rich kids she isn't appropriating anything but Elon's dick

BORN RICH TRUST FUND KIDDIE

>literal middle-class
Doesn't mean industry plant

fn meka

The only thing that has improved about her over the years is her hair. Idk if it's got something to do with Elon or being a mother but that is the first time I can say she has the hairsyle of an adult woman.

>Produced five (5) albums by herself, all released on indie labels
>Industry plant

kys, retarded faggot