I hate zoomer musical acts so much it’s unreal

I hate zoomer musical acts so much it’s unreal.
youtu.be/zCuhsf_1H-g

Attached: sub-urban-genius.png (1284x705, 799.12K)

Not opening link, listening to XTC. Cheers

based

Everything in my head is dark and twisted

>zoomer does a shitty joe swanson impression while pretending to be "le crazy"

This. Why are gen zers so enamured with being "crazy" or "insane"?

cause they are all mental wrecks raised on SSRI and crazy social acceptance propaganda
t. zoomer

better than anything millennials came up with, who have no relevant artists whatsoever other than a gay furry (will toledo)
fuck off, the only thing worse than a zoomer is a self hating zoomer. le wrong generation poster

what's the zoomer aesthetic about, why does everything from this generation seem so limp?
i can't really imagine any oldfag finding this "crazy" or next level, just weak

>relly deep and cool voice
>sings only under autotune in "tiktok" style on official audio
>that cringe movement
the fuck?

>will Toledo
>”relevant”
lol
lmao

all of you retards are just repeating the same bullshit oldfags were saying about the shit you were listening to 10 years ago

enjoy being fucking boomers

>noooo you have to like the current thing even if it’s absolute bottom barrel zero value dogshit!!!!!!!

feels good to come from a generation of good authentic music and not cringe try hard zoomer garbage

Attached: turban.jpg (390x430, 46.22K)

so u enjoy this guy?

>>noooo you have to like the current thing even if it’s absolute bottom barrel zero value dogshit!!!!!!!
I mean, that goes back all the way to like elvis. most of all of popular music is wank

>most of all of popular music is wank
>elvis

give a better example, elvis was based

>enjoy being fucking boomers
I am, do you have a problem with that?

What the fucks going on in his facial region

I can already tell this guy spent all his time learning how to be "funny" and music was an afterthought

Attached: it'll happen to you.jpg (619x360, 48.61K)

They were right then and we’re right now. Back then, boomers told me crystal castles was rehashed trite dog shit and I lashed out saying they were just out of touch. 10 years later I look back and they were right.

There has to be some kind of prosthetic

Not clicking the youtube link or expanding the op image but just from the thumbnail he looks like a sick hospital retard with tubes in his nose or some shit

As much as I hate Juvenoia I think millennials are onto something here saying this fag is utter horseshit
Just don't conflate criticism as Juvenoia just because you have a persecution complex where you're willing to die on the hill defending fucking Sub Urban of all artists
Just listen to Black Midi instead if you want genuinely good zoomer music