Hey why is the red dress video of Wuthering Heights copyright striked from youtube

hey why is the red dress video of Wuthering Heights copyright striked from youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=Fk-4lXLM34g

who the fuck is Nicholas Abson

Attached: ec75b119d19e02c3c0b4dd625fc70d3d.jpg (399x348, 19.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Abson
tapatalk.com/groups/thehomegroundandkatebushnewsandinfoforum/where-was-the-original-red-dress-version-of-wuther-t22827-s40.html
youtube.com/watch?v=I03PAWbRPmo
youtu.be/W7WohA_NAX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This guy?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Abson
He directed the video but he shouldnt have copyright

Appearantly he is the director of Wuthering Heights. Maybe an SEA or Indian company tried to copyright strike his own property.

were they waiting for kate bush to get money first lol

poo and SEA television yoing a lot of youtube content and upload clips to and then youtube counts it as a whole new copyright and it fucks over a lot of content thats already been uploaded especially original youtube stuff and very old television content that hasn't been copyright ID'd

I think that is likely the case due to other content he's involved in has not been affected

I think it might actually be the real guy, I found a forum post from 2018 saying he owns the copyright and was mad they uploaded it

damn

>Further correspondence with Nick Abson has confirmed that the video was definitely made in advance of the (original) release date and on a budget that was about 10% of the later studio version. This being down to EMI not wanting to spend any money on an unknown artist. Intriguingly Nick remembers there being another reason for the postponement of the original release date which had nothing to do with artwork problems or clashing with Wings 'Mull Of Kintyre' single which was scheduled for the following week. Unfortunately though Nick can't recall was that reason was anymore. One final thing, Nick wasn't best pleased about the 'red dress' video being up on YT.....as he still owns the copyright of the video. So its possible that might suddenly disappear.

tapatalk.com/groups/thehomegroundandkatebushnewsandinfoforum/where-was-the-original-red-dress-version-of-wuther-t22827-s40.html

What a douche

masterpiece from stranger things

well, here is his upload. i hope he's happy
youtube.com/watch?v=I03PAWbRPmo

Did he fucking faceapp that thumbnail?
Lmaooooooo

he should just stop commenting he did it for the money, he has the connections to get a copyright case through the courts, no one cares for his side of the story, he's a douchebag forever

that guy is such a douche

people should spread the word around this happened, it could become a real news item.

who gives a shit
white dress >>>>>>>>>>> red dress

have kate fans noticed yet

based videographer trolling Kate's psycho fans

he doesn't own the song so i don't see how he can claim copyright on it

This
Hope that Kate Bush copyright strikes it and turns it into a muted video

all the fans do the dance in the red dress
youtu.be/W7WohA_NAX0

I wonder if there was behind the scenes stuff we didnt get to see
45 years is a long time to wait to get money