Greatest crossover of all time?

Greatest crossover of all time?

Attached: F0058296-F0F7-4FA0-BB4C-72333E4BC55A.jpg (1440x1890, 262.71K)

Would've been funny if he used her songs at campaign events

>como la flor
>con tanto amor!
man fuck yolanda

Attached: 4D37144B-5421-48A5-BF11-BEB627B5EDD4.jpg (900x900, 62.85K)

her ass was so fat

>pick a photo of him looking like a confused elderly man
why does the (((media))) do this bros?

remember when Any Forums simped for some old lolbert

Ikr fucking chuds lol! I trust the American government, I think it should actually be bigger

>libertarianism is the only anti government political position
wut

>anarkiddy
Arguably gayer than being a commie. Sort yourself out

It's not anarchy you dense motherfucker, it's confederacy. Some faggot in a suit in D.C. shouldn't make laws that govern a rural farmer, just like some hick from Arkansas shouldn't make a law that affects suits in New York.

Attached: 0e6c9a4462b64e81bb67aeeb9ba9b7cbd08dc9af0e1def73a4a7d4e143a1586d.png (723x615, 362.23K)

BUT I CAN SEE THROUGH YOU
SEE THE REAL YOU
CUZ INSIDE YOU’RE IRONIC
YOU’RE IRONIC LIKE ME

Libertarianism is good, but it still has no answers for the army. I don't like them, but not everyone is a libertarian. they will try to take your territory by force and impose their system

Libertarianism only works in small-scale communities.

Hell yeah

yes, it is.

>it still has no answers for the army
yeah it does: privatize it. that's the libertarian answer for everything. it's the simplest political ideology in the world and yet so many people don't understand it.
by the way, many libertarians would be perfectly happy having a government and a military. libertarian is not a synonym for anarchist, although all anarchists are libertarians. and before someone says "what about leftist anarchists". doesn't exist. if you don't believe in private property rights you can't be an anarchist, much less a libertarian. all leftist attempts at anarchism start and end with tyranny.

I wonder if they keep in touch

Private army needs a force to keep them in check. Libertarianism does not have all the answers.

Better idea. Elect a Caesar with unlimited executive powers. Nationalize everything. Mandatory military service for all men from age 16 to 21. Crush individualism. Everyone works for the glory of New Rome. The spirit of the nation imbues all with an indescribable sense of purpose and love.

Ave Novus Caesar

>Private army needs a force to keep them in check
well actually I misspoke. if we're talking anarcho-libertarianism what we really should be talking about is not a privatized army, but a decentralized army aka a citizen army aka a militia (which we actually already have). and who would keep the citizenry "in check"? well, the citizenry.

>Elect a Caesar with unlimited executive powers.
I know you're joking but no one has the right to rule over me or anyone else, elected or not.

>and before someone says "what about leftist >anarchists". doesn't exist. if you don't believe in >private property rights you can't be an anarchist, >much less a libertarian. all leftist attempts at >anarchism start and end with tyranny.
This is correct. Proudhon, who founded anarcho-communism as a political ideology, was an ancap by the end of his life because he eventually saw the inconsistencies in his bullshit ideology. Anarchocommunism makes no sense whatsoever. xh2ym+