What do you think about Dua Lipa?

What do you think about Dua Lipa?

Attached: 42142412.jpg (1080x1080, 204.15K)

Prob fucked 250+ guys

trash

I wanna lick her pepee poo poo but as a straight male i don't listen to her kinda garbage music.

I think she's based

Attached: dualipa3.webm (414x650, 2.79M)

I wish she would grind her bony ass crack against my face bros

she does give off party girl slut vibes, but 250+.. jesus

Attached: 14421421.jpg (1080x1350, 188.86K)

Ugly trash, mogged by James Charles.

BUILT FOR BBC

Unironically fucking disgusting, stupid cheap slut, no talent, prob got raped as a kid.

tranny

>prob got raped as a kid
Naturally, she's an alb*nin dog after all.

More precisely bbc radio 1

someone's jealous

Garbo

Attached: not-this-shit-again.jpg (460x523, 120.15K)

I hate underserving rich kids getting paid for careers so much its unreal

proles mad x100

Lmfao i forget about that, she prob gets raped on the regular by the mob, they bring her in for private parties lmfao i hope shes suffffering

As far as zoomer music goes she's one of the better ones. She has some songs that actually aren't trash and some that are even pretty good unlike most of the shit "music" they push out nowadays.

Why are you mad? Who mentioned nationality until you? At least Albania is a civilized country unlike your shithole. You're probably a fat American cowering behind your keyboard from the latest mass shooting holding a greasy burger while you insult our talented Dua Lipa online for a handful of people to see. Oh, and we are very proud of Dua Lipa. She is our incredible star. Who the fuck do you assholes have? Gucci Mane? LMAO

great voice / good pop songs / would let her use my face as her chair and suffocate listening to the sound of her skin on my mine

That would actually be super hot

no curves

You're trolling, obviously, but albania is a third-world shithole that just happens to reside in the European continent.

Get fucked Yankee bastard, Albania is better than the US and we have better music than you too. Eat shit

You don't have shit, retard. Even Algeria is better than you, you dog-fucker.