Any Forums hates nu-metal now

>Any Forums hates nu-metal now
What the FUCK happened? Around the Fur used to be sub-Any Forumscore

Attached: Deftones_-_Around_the_Fur.jpg (300x300, 129.22K)

TikTok appropriated this band big time, and people don't like it as much because it's seen as big titty goth gf music now.

I’m pretty sure Any Forums hated nu-metal more than it does now back when it was a strictly indie/P4Kcore board

>tfw no girl to cuddle with and listen to Sextape with

Attached: pookie.jpg (600x338, 29.91K)

Fuck Gaytones. I don't wanna listen to a beaner whispering and moaning on my ears about sex

>Fuck Gaytones. I don't wanna listen to a beaner whispering and moaning on my ears about sex

Attached: Pepe laugh attack.gif (360x346, 170.14K)

this
i hate sex, it's nasty and impure
t. 38yo virgin

Hum for normies

I like Deftones a lot, just specifically not Around The Fur so much. Really feels like their most basic album.

Deftones was always the "nu metal sux BUT...." band, the exception to the rule for hipsters to like. They were liked here while most nu metal was not

However now that zoomers have discovered nu metal and spam the board with it every fucking day I think what you're noticing may be pushback to that

things are turning back to normal, nu metal is a shit tier genre and it was rightfully ridiculed by everyone when it was actually new

>because it's seen as big titty goth gf music now

is that a bad thing?

Attached: 1628198901413.jpg (600x600, 47.86K)

awful whoreson band that gets mogged by better nu metal like slipknot and better alt metal like chevelle

im a patrician and ive been jonesing for my fix of the limp bizkit mix for 15 years

For hipster cred, yes.

>it's seen as big titty goth gf music now

I fucking hate people like you, that is to say i pretty much hate every fucking basic bitch thudboy online now, like yourself, who still hasn't bothered to google what goth actually is.

to high test for Any Forums

>deftones
>high test
Literally a girl band

mu will shit on defttones but push limp bizkit?

crazy when considering white pony is top ten nu-metal

Any Forums isn't one person

I wouldn't call White Pony nu-metal. I wouldn't call anything Deftones did from that album onwards as nu-metal save for like 3 songs, tops.