Imagine being killed after listening to Phil Collins

Imagine being killed after listening to Phil Collins

Attached: images (10).jpg (498x500, 18.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=45KREhFGtRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Heavenly way to die

Based morissey reference chad

I don't care about phill collins, but can you imagine not having personal taste? Bateman is the only guy in this movie who has personal taste

>shows phil collins CD
>plays genesis song instead

At least it means you don't have to listen to Phil Collins anymore

I prefer Peter Gabriel

Natural Born Killers>American Psycho

Haha, imagine if you replaced that album with Buyer's market lol.

this

Besides jokes, actually this one of the points of the movie isn't it? How a man starts to go mad/insane because there's no one to talk to about all the things you have to say. If there was Any Forums at the time, this guy would probably been pointing his ideas right here

>funny dialogue
>amazing soundtrack
>stylish but not pretentious
>edgy but at the same time Romantic
>still gets people filtered and seethe to this day

Unironically such a great film, surprised NBK posting isn't more common on Any Forums.

Attached: nbk.jpg (401x500, 54.03K)

It's shit, even Tarantino said he hated it.

all of the sudden we care about the tribe's opinions lol

the 90s road trip kino compilation:
wild at heart
natural born killers
true romance
kalifornia
perdita durango

i know when i die it'll be to supper's ready.

Where’s Fear and Loathing?

no he doesn't
you guys seriously misunderstood the movie that hard, there's nothing about him that distinguishes him from all the other people in his social group. Fore! is mainstream pop-rock radio hit top 100 billboard stuff. He doesn't even like it, it's just part of the costume.
Bateman believes he has created this persona for himself, believes that he's some suave psychopath murderer, but nobody else sees him this way. Everyone else sees the real bateman, who is as his lawyer says, a dork, a boring spineless lightweight. He creates this imaginary character for himself to escape the reality, but he's still so tasteless even in his imagination that he sings praise of huey fucking lewis.

Fuck you, bitch. Huey Lewis great.

This. Half the book reads like a catalogue, the film was shit, cut out anything really horrific and made it a dark comedy, meme fodder

youtube.com/watch?v=45KREhFGtRw
People who shit on Phil Collins get the rope.

Attached: pete and phil.jpg (485x477, 40.1K)

Consider suicide

Cope