Björk - fossora

new album coming

Attached: Fa77JtnWYAAlcPr.jpg (4000x4000, 2.07M)

That's confirmed to be the single cover by the way. Can't wait for it and the album.

Attached: Fag25t1X0AIq49c.jpg (1079x1310, 219.21K)

Will she save music?

she already did

Fucking cool cover desu

Attached: image_2022-08-24_182615927.png (1200x1200, 1.35M)

Imagine the smell

I like all of her albums except Utopia, so I really hope it's not like the last one

Attached: dgyfhi833yi91.jpg (2836x1924, 418.96K)

>except Utopia
no arca this coming album

Based

Gay music for faggots.

I think Arca's production was good in Vulnicura. In Utopia, on the other hand, all songs kinda sound the same, it's quite repetitive and dragging at 72 minutes. But I'm not sure if this is Arca's fault or Bjork herself.

grow up

She's back bros I'm crying

Volta was the last thing of hers I liked desu

apparently her son and daughter are going to be featured on the album. not looking forward to that

only backing vocals on one song about family, it shouldn't be too bad.

so we're getting 90s bjork? i wish she'd collab with 808 state again

Attached: sf.png (1154x282, 75.81K)

Nah, Julia Holter is the only good artist left in the 21st century.

guess i cant kill myself until i hear this
semi-based

imo arca saved vulnicura, combination of somewhat abstract beats and ethereal singing is really interesting. Album jumping from harsh dissonance to soothing chanting to claustrophobic rhythms to ecstatic cacophony really nails this surreal half-lucid dreamy mood. This album is amazing if it clicks
I guess Utopia tries to do this dream-like thing again but its a 50/50. I think bjork tries to be a bit more classy? So it kinda ruins the whole idea, but then some tracks like Losss hit so hard with the same vulnicura vibe, so it really makes me wonder what exactly went wrong. My best guess both arca and bjork didnt have enough autism left to polish off some rough edges