Fn nigga

>fn nigga

Attached: Capture.png (1285x824, 1003.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NngERAqsSfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now, I'm no hater of blacks. But don't they realize the intense irony of canceling something that literally cannot do anything but reflect the culture?

>people are more concerned with n-word than industry overreach

So the industry will really ''produce'' A.I music and sue everybody that they plagiarized with their ''music''.

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 49.38K)

why do they think the ai did something wrong, its not a person

black fragility.

Exactly.
It's almost over bros this is the death throes

His silence is deafening.

FN "Fuck Niggers" Meka

youtube.com/watch?v=NngERAqsSfM

>darling
based, is he /ourguy/?

>use artificial intelligence to make rap
>use any sort of intelligence to make rap
Yeah, this thing is going to fail.

They should use ai to make a old white man politician and see how that turns out

alternatively a Florida man

I mean most hits are created via think tank and through cookie cutter formulas. Using ai just makes it more efficient. What's the problem? It's not like your stopping and asking for directions from strangers anymore.

nigger bot 3000

But now they're using data they collected from us, anything you make of it, was ''created'' will be assigned to a.i and then they sue you. unless copyright laws change

At last, the hebrew record exec’s wet dream

Go live in the woods if you don't like it. No one is forcing modern music on you

But they are stealing from people.

Make an old white politician and don’t define its political party

user you’re absolutely right that the concept of an AI musician using amalgams of data is pretty dystopian and the latest sign of our decay as a free and polite society but also understand that 90% of the people complaining about it are just mad a computer said the n word

Did he deliberately make it say the n word or thats just how it works based on the data it gets. Really fucking stupid that it should get an N filter based on who made it desu

moon man