If you listen to metal bands with a female member you're a soi faggot. Doubly so if they're female fronted

If you listen to metal bands with a female member you're a soi faggot. Doubly so if they're female fronted.

Attached: f8qqnfzyD35tPpfJCYaTmm.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oV-K_0fcAZA
youtube.com/watch?v=LapknbGS7Os&ab_channel=CenturyMediaRecords
youtube.com/watch?v=QIedr_9_9hA&ab_channel=SEMBLANT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In This Moment is kino

youtu.be/oV-K_0fcAZA
I'm good

>I want to be sung to by manly men
OP is gay… again

>I only listen to far-right Oi Punk

something seriously gay about a dude that is scared to listen to female artists
you don't get like that if ur not questioning

Their new album is good

a lot of musicians you listen to have fucked women therefore you're gay somehow OP

>Metal bands with a female member
That’s not a thing
If they have a female member they’re not a metal band

real musicians who make real music are either incel or volcel.

weak cope

So you listen to guys only? Are you gay?
Point of music is to signal opposite sex you want to fuck and OP only listens to guys. Idk seems like a fag to me.

All jokes aside, I wouldnt play anything in OP´s band because fuck this angry midget and his demands. What a loser.

Depends, some metal bands only hire fuckable female singers as coombait since they don't have enough talent or charisma to get noticed any other way.
Vid related: "whispering in a duck."
youtube.com/watch?v=LapknbGS7Os&ab_channel=CenturyMediaRecords

>Depends, some metal bands only hire fuckable female singers as coombait since they don't have enough talent or charisma to get noticed any other way.
that's the fucking point though. Arch Enemy was literally "that band who rips off Carcass" until they decided to hire a female vocalist

>What did you say about my gf, dude?

Attached: CEBA0B18-E23F-454B-B863-34A0246BB6F1.jpg (500x739, 127.45K)

If you listen to what Any Forumstants tell you to do you're a triple Chad. Quintuply so if they use words like soi.

DOYLE I LOVEEEEEE YOOOOOOU

Attached: dec4ee0-8cc3f621-0a78-4901-b9e2-8ddd1a92ff4c (1).gif (503x373, 1.8M)

For me it's Dr Chud

Attached: Hunk chud.jpg (615x615, 70.08K)

Yeah, I think any metal that doesn't involve Norwegians killing each other for no reason is just shit in general really.
Having a load of milquetoast roast arrive just attracts thirsty neckbeards and respect wammen redditors.
Also here's one more (Terminate Lemonade):
youtube.com/watch?v=QIedr_9_9hA&ab_channel=SEMBLANT

I don't think that's the point at all. OP sounds like the typical raging incel who hates it when women "invade" his hobbies, no matter what.

OP might be a raging incel but he's right. female fronted bands unvariably suck

>Origin: Curitiba, Brazil
how the FUCK does a shitty keyboard-driven melodic "death" metal band from my home town have 30 MILLION VIEWS on youtube?
why the fuck do normies have a such shitty taste? those are metallica orslipknot-tier numbers.

If you're a left handed carpenter you're a carpenter.

That's the power of eyecandy

Arch enemy are pretty decent though.

>though

Attached: 1614211353594.jpg (1000x800, 152.52K)