This makes them the best punk band around right now, in case you missed it

this makes them the best punk band around right now, in case you missed it

Attached: chats_get_fucked.jpg (900x900, 119.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q954LxEzyY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, they're right up there with Amyl and The Sniffers, but they're not The Saints!

the working class is dead. there is no longer any reason to make music and then pretend we enjoy it.

i could never much into The Saints, what am i doing wrong?
wat

fake punk for hipsters

Everything if you get a beer punk band but not the greatest Australian punk band of all time

what a dumb fucking opinion
i'm sure they wouldn't mind it but i don't think the term "beer punk" does them justice.

these guys are on their way to #2

Attached: prison_affair_3.jpg (700x700, 92.52K)

srsly have you even given them a fair chance or are you just talking shit because because you saw they got a favorable review on pitchfork? it doesn't get more real than them.

It's fair, their single is called I've Been Drunk in Every Pub in Brisbane, also go listen to The Saints, try their 2nd and 3rd album, I bet you haven't
It's just one guy, and most of the bands in Harakiri Diat's catalogue sound like him, still pretty good and from my cunt!! Check out Rata Negra, I could rec other local obscure Egg punk bands but they're not that good to be fair

well they also have many other songs. i probably haven't, so i will :)
ah ok wasn't sure because i've seen live videos with a full band. Harakiri Diat covers a fairly broad range of stuff so i find that claim a bit confusing... obviously there are some similarities to stuff like Powerplant, CCCP, Liquids, etc., but i think Prison Affair is on another level. if only they had released more stuff already, i hope they'll keep it up for a while.

I'm sorry I was actually wrong :/ Prison Affair are 2 dudes, I thought it was just one guy from the band Brux, but it's 2 of them, most of these bands are like this here kek, 1 guitarist and 1 drummer
Yeah I also need them to release more music, three 5 minute demos and a split with Research corp are trivial if anything
Are you well versed in the stuff that inspired this whole scene, aka the bands that inspired Wavves back in 2010 too? Lots of great bands to be honest, you know, obviously Devo, Spits, Urinals, Reatards, Oblivians

We make the best fucking music in the world. Kneel down yanks and brits, you're shit.

the chats are a novelty band, pretty embarrassing.

Not that guy? What scene is this from? California?

love Reatards and Oblivians, Devo and Spits are good too but not favorites of mine. not sure if i've heard the Urinals.
your opinion is embarrassing, go shove your buzzword criticism up your ass. a bit of novelty is not a bad thing at all.

the chats belong in fuckwit city
youtube.com/watch?v=Q954LxEzyY8

LARPers.

why are you like this?

Internet scene so location doesn't matter, but I was talking specifically about Spanish bands, in the nearest city to my village most le "Egg punk" bands are duos
Go ahead Urinals with Devo might be the true pioneers of the style, former in the wacky garage sound and latter in the synth madness

will do, thanks for the recs