ITT: artists you listen to with under 5,000 monthly Spotify listeners

ITT: artists you listen to with under 5,000 monthly Spotify listeners

I'll start with Tyondai Braxton. He was the brains behind Battles (over 100k monthly listeners) first album, i.e. the only good Battles album.

Pic unrelated: it's Big Papa Sloppa not Tyondai Braxton

Attached: bigpapasloppa.jpg (1080x1282, 103.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wAT0JTweDPU
youtu.be/c8GsDRxDrP0
youtube.com/watch?v=FM1uM5g5kP8
youtube.com/watch?v=1eBmaEHDUXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Despite releasing one of the great handcore albums, Wrekmeister Harmonies has under 1,000 monthly listeners.

Attached: WrekmeisterHarmoniesNightofyourAscension.jpg (355x326, 26.55K)

Dude who's been posting in shill threads on here recently has my AOTY for sure. The next twin fantasy/come in/furry loser shit to hit the big time, mark my words.

youtube.com/watch?v=wAT0JTweDPU

>104 views
>spammed on Any Forums
My expectations are incredibly low.

>Eventide
>Mid 2000s swedish melodeath
>1267 monthly listeners
youtu.be/c8GsDRxDrP0

This dude. Was trying to get into some more Croatian music and I thought this guy was pretty good. 540 monthly listeners
youtube.com/watch?v=FM1uM5g5kP8

Attached: DusanDuncuo.jpg (480x360, 15.64K)

This is why shilling on Any Forums doesn't work, no one even clicked on it despite all the spam and it still only has 104 views kek

>Tyondai Braxton
This dude was in Battles, has his own Wikipedia page, but can't even scrape together 5k monthly listeners on Spotify? Kek

How many plays do you think Archers of Loaf got from Any Forums ads?

Literally who

They really advertized on fucking Any Forums? Based

I think some weird fan rather than one of the actual archers paid for all the ads.

Just imagine how bad it must sound

It's not as good as his stuff with Battles, but it's not bad.

I thought Andrew Hung's (half of Fuck Buttons) solo stuff sucked mad dick, but he's somehow got over 6,000 monthly Spotify listeners

>half of Fuck Buttons
The good half of Fuck Buttons became Blanck Mass and releases hella bangers

So this is where we're at now. Gauging what's underground or not based on how many people listen to it on Spotify

Keep whining pussy

Yes. Obviously if less than 5k people listen to it it's underground. Would you rather we used Youtube views instead?

I'm pretty sure this is actually Serb music but based

It's not something you can quantify in numbers. what is 5001 listeners not underground? Is your local church's mixtape of shitty music 'underground' because only like 10 people know it exists?

youtube.com/watch?v=1eBmaEHDUXI

probably this dude. had this track in my spotify weekly playlist and like his other stuff, too.

Ackshually, it'd be more underground if you couldn't find them online.

Attached: davecat0.jpg (95x110, 1.67K)