Yabujin

Damn… I thought this dude was just another shitpost act like Digighouls, but his stuff is actually solid as hell
Is he the new zeitgeist?

Attached: C18D8699-6965-4C2B-AAE9-AAE7EFA4EE65.jpg (640x640, 44.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8_GmVU1kzxg
youtu.be/21LvyjfGsew
youtu.be/H-53mybZVLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never heard him but I can tell just from the picture he makes shitty, brain dead music for idiots and people who ironically enjoy bad music

You sound like an incredibly boring person, not fun to be around

where are his good songs i cant find any

Are you voidbeing?

He's the new 2013-2016 bladee for this era. Unfortunately he tiktokniggers keep doxing him so he has to keep disappearing from the net.

Yes he is the zeitgeist but he needs to come back or it’s going to waste and someone else is going to rip him off

Digighouls isn't a shitpost
Guaranteed you haven't listened to more than 30 seconds of his music

youtu.be/8_GmVU1kzxg

Im a fan of Yabujin and Digighouls

You dumbass boomers don’t realize bladee is setting trends and yabujin copies them 5 years too late

Scary psychological does everything this fag tries to 10x better and actually has a fresh take on the genre

yeah i guarantee yabujin only gets a pass because he blew up on “tiktok” and now all these kids are finding him so its cool to listen to him

tell me what makes digighouls any less talented when he's been making similar music before all these new fans even found yabujin youtu.be/21LvyjfGsew

Attached: E3CD30C7-02E5-4FF7-AC87-35BFA5811082.jpg (736x537, 85.44K)

why is this so gay? I've been seeing this music spammed here all the time so I expected it to be good or edgy but this is just gay music for gay people. Why are you posting this?

ANTON you dummy, don't mention you know who, he's already spamming your shit thread with his iPhone filename pics and his not-suspicious at all gaslighting tactics and his lame forced memes he made himself about his music

Anton is a gay
It’s digighouks shilling relentlessly

Gay isn't even an insult anymore. You know how many faggots listen to and make music now

But you cant tell me this shit isnt good youtu.be/H-53mybZVLY

Attached: AEDB31F5-A3D5-41EE-B45E-801D6F848441.jpg (1080x1080, 356.88K)

>samefag filtered by digighouls of all artists

You might as well go back to listening to Drake you normalfag

Stop shilling in a non shill thread and samefagging and acting like digighouls (you) is a household name

Attached: CE11CC0F-4840-4CA2-86C1-56FEE2A17EB1.jpg (500x500, 84.07K)

>OP literally brings up Digighouls in his post
>Not expecting Digighouls fans to come out and defend him

I was gonna ask if you're retarded but then you posted a washed up rapist wigger (capoxxo) so never mind I already know the answer

stop shilling capoxxo and posting that ugly ass faggot in every thread

he sure as hell isnt a household name

Digighouls you shouldn’t talk that way about your father

Lmao I hope you're not trying to imply Capoxxo (the retard with down syndrome, see pic related) was even around long enough or big enough to father anyone. If this faggot had actual kids he couldn't even father them

Attached: 4212F3B6-AB0D-4879-B9C5-7FF6745DB225.jpg (640x640, 100.04K)

>You know how many faggots listen to and make music now
uh, gay people making music is not a new phenomenon. Also, that song isn't good. It's actually pretty bad. I know a guy who's been saying for years that rap is over and the next few years is gonna be a transitional period moving from rap to dance music. If this is what the future has in store, consider my enthusiasm revoked.

Attached: hisui stare.png (640x480, 398.99K)

Digighouls this isn’t a great look for you

>If this is what the future has in store, consider my enthusiasm revoked.
Its a good thing nobody asked or gives a fuck what you think, you anime posting tranny

Is Capoxxo’s 35 year old unwashed ass really on Any Forums trying to start beef with other artists? Get a life nigga please. You know how many people have mixed rap and edm before and after you. Stop it! Get some help!

Yo why are you so hateful towards trannys? You repressing something?

You sound like a boomer yelling at the wind digi

Tranny spotted
Did you remember to dilate before coming to Any Forums? You know how upset you get when your neo vagina closes up

Yo why do you know so much about how to be a tranny? Doing research for future decisions?

>Doing research for future ACK-

Attached: 8D602EE8-3DA9-4E25-9103-E8A324021CC5.jpg (800x450, 69.23K)