NEW ARCTIC MONKEYS ALBUM

The Car, 21/10/22

Attached: Fa644nXWYAAx4c_.jpg (2048x2048, 526.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZOr1aAm-514
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the new track they played live in zurich gives me high hopes

Very cool name artwork combo

youtu.be/ZOr1aAm-514

Belter.

tracklist sounds a tad less goofy than desu+c but I remain hopeful. the new song they played sounds good

Attached: Fa69_ZVWAAAlSH7.jpg (917x1007, 73.77K)

Another album of Americanized shit judging from the cover

the new songs sound really fuckin goofy. this new angle theyre going at it in sucks major balls. hacks

bro we've literally only got one live recording of one song

It's literally stolen from Travis

Attached: travis.jpg (1500x1500, 293.51K)

Let's hope this will filter their fanbase even more than the last album. On the other hand, they're still only playing their old songs and way too much AM shit in concert.

yup, they've almost dropped songs from the last album from current shows. it's nice that they play older less popular songs like potion approaching or that's where you're wrong but half of the setlist still has to be AM songs because that's what pays their bills

That's my birthday lol

I wish they'd play No Buses ;_;

I swear that one got played like twice live cos Jamie kept fucking the intro up, there's a funny video of them on youtube somewhere, Alex is wearing a white hoodie

I'M IN ME MUMS CAR

Attached: 1529956710208.jpg (983x987, 82.92K)

broom broom

Attached: EyJSVVFW8AE6aNd.jpg (474x388, 16.28K)

I don't think it will be better than TBHC

Genuinely what's the appeal? The band can be funky, but the lead singer sounds like a brit trying to do some kind of american accent (and failing) while adding monotone spoken word """singing""" which makes every song of theirs sound the same.
I'm not even trying to be a contrarian, just want to know what it is about this band that people like?

who cares?

>desu+c

Attached: aaya.png (800x600, 213.01K)

There's no appeal anymore, went to shit after the 3rd album exactly for the reasons you listed. Their live renditions of songs from the first 3 albums sound like a shit cover band doing Arctic Monkeys

Attached: d5wsfz4ocnj91[1].jpg (640x640, 65.28K)

Hope it's more gripping or catchy than TBHC

What's your ranking of their discog? for me:
>Humbug
>FWN
>WPSAMTWIN
>AM
>TBHC
>SIAS

BRIAN

>TOP MARKS FOR NOT TRYIN
that song got my stroking right on Guitar Hero lol

>FWN