/classical/

Savior of music edition

This thread is for the discussion of music in the Western classical tradition.

>How do I get into classical?
This link has resources including audio courses, textbooks and selections of recordings to help you start to understand and appreciate classical music:
pastebin.com/NBEp2VFh

Previous Thread:

Attached: 1576937389609.jpg (432x600, 150.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2o0_yPpmsg4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIaiB9X2LGs
youtu.be/ZoPg5ANU6Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=zzBXZ__LN_M
youtube.com/watch?v=-EVt2W_MeyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Beautiful piece

youtu.be/2o0_yPpmsg4

schoenberg was a fraud

schoeberg was a very talented composer who made great music people are unfortunately still not ready for

I just listened to Nikolai Kasputin's etudes and they're not as good as ZUN. Cry about it classicaltrannies.

Attached: 1568552194650.png (446x435, 65.84K)

cool post, have you tried making it on instead?

Discussion of classical music belongs in /classical/

i think you’d find yourself more at home in instead

>Writing to Joseph Gregor, one of his librettists, in 1935 he said: 'Tristan does not, as you believe, represent the "dazzling resurrection" of romanticism, but the end of all romanticism, as it brings into focus the longing of the entire 19th century, longing which is finally released in the Tag- und Nachtsgeprach and in Isolde's Liebestod. . . Tristan is the ultimate conclusion of Schiller and Goethe and the highest fulfilment of a development of the theatre stretching over 2,000 years.'

Attached: 1524113670963.jpg (696x960, 52.16K)

good morning sister

>/classical/ isn't about classical music
The absolute state of classicaltrannies

you seem very lost and confused. maybe this will help instead:

You don't sound like you're discussing classical music, maybe you should visit instead

don’t worry, i’m sure will be a much better fit for you than /classical/, instead

Why are you talking to yourself? Have you forgotten to take your meds? You can find them over at

not sure what you’re going on about but it really doesn’t seem classical music related, have you tried instead?

cool post, have you tried making it on instead?

You seem to be a bit confused, you meant to reply to instead of me. Maybe you should take a break and go to

not sure why you think you know the intention of my posts better than i do. i don’t think you’re a good fit for this thread, try instead

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIaiB9X2LGs
youtu.be/ZoPg5ANU6Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=zzBXZ__LN_M

the one and only KING of harmony. I kneel.

B.

Attached: 1646867846478.png (480x591, 454.74K)

Sorabji
youtube.com/watch?v=-EVt2W_MeyA