AOTY.

WILL OF THE PEOPLE
THE WILL OF THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE
youtu.be/MClg7zpm6VQ

The worst song on the album.

Is there a good song besides Kill or Be Killed

You make me feel like it's halloween
Do you have a better quality rip?

Kek. It’s MUSE. Not even in the weakest year for music in memory will muse be aoty

I heard a song on the radio and thought it was radiohead. Are they from the same area or something?

Actually the best Muse album in a very long time. Glad to see it.
Of the new songs Halloween, Verona, Euphoria and We are Fucking Fucked are the best, really great. And surprisingly intelligent lyrics for Muse.

im waiting till the official release, i heard just a few seconds of each song and man, sounds promising, i enjoyed the singles a LOT, if i have to guess it going to be a better Simulation Theory, not a masterpiece but not terrible, im guessing its going to be in the middle of the ranking
Cant wait!

Attached: hopium.jpg (326x343, 23.84K)

No, that would be Compliance. At least Will of the People have that guilty pleasure vibe and will probably be a lot of fun live or just when you're drunk.

This sucks and the video is cringe
>t. muse fan

no they're just radiohead ripoffs

Anybody have a link?

>a better quality rip?
This. Whoever leaked this mixed the high-quality singles with a recording from a lower-volume record complete with crackles and pops.

the will of the beautiful people?

What an original and unique take. Never heard that one before. Pat yourself on the back, user. You're a clever one.

what are you mean fella

This will be the Morbius of music

Search rutracker for a better vinyl rip (but it's only mp3 320)

>vinyl rip
No. Vinyl rips are shit.

just like the song lmfao

Another zinger! Good one.

Attached: sad.jpg (500x334, 33.38K)