How long until it reaches number 1?

how long until it reaches number 1?

Attached: Screenshot_20220824_023325.jpg (1080x1340, 218.93K)

This album has been declared "important" by the powers that be.
But we all know it's not bumped as much as its reputation suggests.
(hip-hop for white people to feel good about themselves)

>(hip-hop for white people to feel good about themselves)
>album is literally fuck wypipo n shiet

In approximately 3 dead niggers

Blacks are only 13% of the population.

wypipo n shiet is Kendrick's bread and butter

Never. Fucking. Listening.

Attached: 16611308729405.jpg (457x534, 25.63K)

Attached: to pimp a butterfly.png (1900x824, 1.67M)

how do you enjoy gkmc and then think tpab has bad politics

it lost the grammy to macklemore
reddit dot com slash r hiphopheads and anthony fantano are not the powers that be

>This album has been declared "important" by the powers that be.
"the powers that be" are nobody normies who just voted for something on a website at some point

Nobody asked

if you want bangers listen to damn that was an album where kendrick lamar was just kinda showing off that he can make those
tpab kinda asks for your focus more, so it makes sense that you're playing it less. that doesn't mean it is worse/less impactful

just rated it 0.5 thanks OP!

the powers that be are jewish user

i personally dont care about an arbitrary chart rating since im not a tourist but i would love to see it hit #1 purely to see the reactions from the incels ITT

it was great when it came out, but it's aged very poorly

Nigger

People who haven't listened to it
Also I don't like it

I think TPAB is a weak album, but you couldn't be more wrong, Grammys are the butt of the joke in the music world, most awards are with few exceptions (Mercury Prize for example is pretty prestigious, but this year's nominees are abysmal), and the Grammys have made very dumb decisions through the years, nowadays you hear that Adele won against great artists with her new mediocrity and you don't feel shocked at all because you expect this from the Grammys... Well, DAMN won the Pulitzer with the committee explaining it was really meant to be awarded to TPAB (yeah I know it's not as prestigious as it used to be but still huge for an album) and it has been archived in Harvard's Hip-hop Library Registry with 2 or 3 more rap albums, all 90's "masterpieces" unlike TPAB, curated by 9th Wonder who's a professor there; people said there's a high chance LOC registry will also archive it for this reason as LOC's rap albums are very similar to 9th Wonder ones
Also 19th on 2020 Rolling Stone's 500 Greatest albums (I know that new list is bullshit, but it might be the only prestigious RS accolade, their reviews are trivial) and it made top 5 in every major publication top albums of the decade, even The Wire magazine ranked it 9th of 2015 and The Quietus 8th of the decade and they usually go against the grain

i genuinely don't understand how this could've happened, The Infamous is like 10 times the hip hop album TPAB is, has better songs, better lyrics and their voices don't sound like that of a little goblin retard with down syndrome. god, i fucking hate kendrick lamar's fuccking voice, most punchable voice i've ever heard stupid little monkey man

Attached: rage.png (306x308, 16.51K)

at least gkmc has cool beats. tpab is just kendrick blabbering over some shitty drum beat and some gay trumpets