How do zoomers cope with the fact that your generation has no good artists and you have not contributed to musical...

How do zoomers cope with the fact that your generation has no good artists and you have not contributed to musical history at all? Millennials have generation defining iconic artists like Kanye, Taylor Swift, Tyler the Creator, Lady Gaga, Lil Wayne, Ariana Grande, Kendrick, Drake, Justin Bieber, etc. We even created our own definable musical subcultures like scene/emo and dubstep. But zoomers just have nothing. Your biggest artists are Billie Eilish and Lil Nas X, everything else on the radio is music made by millenials. Some of you are nearing your mid 20's and yet no cultural signifigance or impact. You all will likely be forgotten by time like the "Lost Generation" was. All your "hits" come from Tiktok and are mostly one-hit wonders. An entire generation defined by a Chinese dancing app, an app made by a Chinese Millenial. The website you are using right now? Made by a Millenial, and he was probably younger than you are now when he made it. Get fucked zoomer.

Attached: genz's musical contribution.jpg (500x500, 91.79K)

If you were a true millenial you would know that emo is a teen fad for hormonal 12year old girls, dubstep never held, and the people you listed are one hit wonders. Except Bieber who is somehow still relevant in normie pop, but when he started, his name was a curse word. On Any Forums, it's cause for Excommunicado. Creativity stopped at the First Great Depression around 2008. After then, no media, no cars or motorbikes were better than before and they became worse.

Zoomers will never have a midlife crisis in their 30's and get nostalgic over lil wayne.

Zoomers will all be dead by suicide before 30. You're all suicidal trannies with autism and mental disorders.

I didn’t wanna say anything but it is a huge elephant in the room. Their biggest non industry plant talent is yeat
Captcha:8K0KS

are you retarded? Taylor Swift, Tyler the Creator, Lady Gaga, Lil Wayne, Ariana Grande, Kendrick, Drake are massive artists that still sell out stadiums.

Emo is one of the only good rock subcultures post 90s

this is so true i am quite literally a suicidal autistic trannie thanks bro

this

No cap? Thas bussin fr fr

There are loads of big ticket acts that aren't really remembered outside of pop culture nostalgia and the same will go for all of these except Kendrick, maybe Tyler, maybe Kanye. None of the others are really talked about in certain spheres and are too much of their own time. You think a hundred years from now anyone is going to be listening to Taylor Swift or Ariana Grande sing about her semi celebrity exes with any of the same sense of novelty? Kanye without his persona is a literal who. If you have to read a book on his life and the going ons in pop culture at the time to understand 90% of his music he's ngmi. Most of these artists celebrity status precedes their music

no cap literally im dead serious

what is this cringe out of touch zoomer hate thread, I hope you find peace user and win your war against "those yungins"

>what is LF SYSTEM

>Don't bully me, I'm just a kid
All you guys do is chat shit. Your generation sucks and I'm tired of pretending that it doesen't

real and straight

>kanye is anything less than a genius
go fuck yourself

>Creativity stopped at the First Great Depression around 2008.
nah it's wokeshit that killed...

>Generation defining iconic artists
>Lists a bunch of normie trash
I'd rather be a Zoomer if that's supposed to define my generation.

Dont blow a gasket britbong. We know you're very insecure about your lackluster penis, and that's okay! There are plenty of tiktok/discord communities that are inclusive to people of your stature and I'm sure they'd welcome you with open arms :D

>doesn't realize emo is an offshoot of goth
>thinks Bieber was the only popular one in that list
>thinks the first Great Depression was in 2008
Yeah, you're a retarded zoomer alright. You cumstains are so far up your own asses that you willfully subscribe to revisionist history. If you know nothing about anything, just shut the fuck up. Don't speak.

On what planet is Kanye a millenial?

if you want to know who made history, you will have to wait 20 years to see who anyone remembers