Take out

>take out....

Nothing needs to be taken out. Literally a perfect album.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8.18K)

Four years I wasted on Any Forums, chit-chatting with fucking nobodies.

this was popular when I was in high school with the trench coat crowd in which i belonged

WIT MAH PERCEPTIONS IN A MIX
DOWN TWENTY MILES THROUGH THE STIX
TO THE CLOUDY TOWN OF HELLVIEW
POPULATION: NINETY-SIX

they have a song called familiar realm which is pretty good

EarthRocker bros wya!!?

Attached: hguzn6rfs7891.jpg (819x790, 69.27K)

They finally kicked Stephen Stills out? Finally!!

Haggard was a good movie and had a great soundtrack

Sorry for Earth Rocking

Go to sleep Bam. You start inpatient tomorrow.

nigga i been in a year already aint that enough?

how come you weren't at the party last night? there were so many hot dudes in tight pants

Anyone got a copy of Volume 1 they could throw in a mega or something?

In all seriousness: He's been in and out for the last 2-3 years now, I really hope he gets some help and it sticks. I saw he went on Steve-O's podcast recently and that's a huge sign IMO. I'd love for him and the rest of the CKY / Jackass gang to at least be able to end things amicably.

i was in treatment for over a year and a frickin' half! they made me restart cuz i wore the same god damn sweatpants for over 2 months

Attached: file.png (2048x2048, 1000.68K)

steve o's an asshole and completely exploited bam knowing full well that bam's drunk the entire interview. also that vid was recorded in may, before bam escaped rehab twice.

This band died when Deron left

yeah I follow bam's antics. it's shitty but the fact even showed his face there kind of says a lot on Bam's end. It might just be desperation and exploitation though, you are correct. This saga isn't gonna end well is it?

"hey bam, you know that movie where the guy says something funny?" that was hilarious!
>great story, kyle, tell it again.

he was shitfaced tho bro come on... he aint for real. im an addict and he reminds me of myself thru and thru

DUN NANA DURRR

How did these lovers write the best riff of all time

Attached: 1659341311037921.jpg (556x646, 89.7K)

their guitarist is actually really underappreciated. there's some footage of him just riffing on CKY 1 or 2 and he's really good. CKY deserves more love than just that one skater band/tony hawk band/bam's brother's band

Finally... Mids, perfected.

Attached: omgishesingle.png (680x679, 562.7K)