Band destroys instruments after their set

>band destroys instruments after their set

Attached: F11B7A9A-1522-4A69-87B4-B78E778C915A.jpg (750x632, 348.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QLkTsfixNPI?t=193
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

glam punk

It was based when nirvana did it, not so much when ph*ebe br*dgers did it

Attached: 08A107AF-39D2-45B8-A770-9151653C975F.gif (480x280, 3.95M)

>"singer" throws a chair into the audience which breaks a bartender's arm

Attached: D80iMFxX4AEyseM.jpg (600x600, 43.63K)

Who would do that? Imagine A Man who’s a big enough Sell Out to destroy perfectly good equipment. They need to Relax

that's cringe autism

KIRK COCAINE LITTY FR !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 5193C6FE-6545-40B9-A77E-4F4D1D2B2A41.gif (480x434, 2.41M)

extra points if they're trust funds like strokes, swans or pavement

I like Nirvana but I think it’s fair too say that their influence has led to a lot of stupid bullshit developing in music

>zoomer destroys instrument for le youtube prank
youtu.be/QLkTsfixNPI?t=193

they've been doing it well before nirvana and it always was cringe

Most good musicians won’t destroy their quality instruments. They’ll switch out for crapped-out look alikes beforehand. For example take a look at any Rainbow concert where Ritchie Blackmore smashed guitars. He’d always walk off stage for a moment beforehand.

>Drummer blows up his kit for shits & gigggles
>Partially deafens a bandmate for the rest of his life

Attached: firstcat.jpg (750x735, 51.98K)

Don't worry, the Yugoslavian who slaved for 10 hours a day, 6 days a week in toxic (as in poisonous) conditions to create the circuitry for that electric guitar was not really white.

First time my band went on tour interstate, we were headlining a show in a real hip bar in the city. We were a bunch of shoegaze so y boys and so were the bands we were playing shows on the tour with. The band on before us were a well established band from the area, they had a bunch of releases out which i really liked, and was really looking forward to seeing it live.

So they're playing their set, room is at least 3/4 full, sounding great, people seem to be enjoying it. Announce they are playing their last song. Halfway through the song one of the guitar players who had a real classy looking black Epiphone ES-335, walks over and fiddles with his amp a bit, and walks back. Band keeps playing. Visibly frustrated, he walks back to fiddle with the amp again. He walks back to his spot and plays the rest of the song. I personally couldn't hear what the problem was, and the crowd still seems to be enjoying it. Song's over and they receive a good applause. Just as the in-house music comes back on and the rest of the band members start packing their gear up, the frustrated guitarist throws his beautiful guitar off the stage directly at the floor neck first, smashing it to bits, and walks off.

Everyone in the crowd cringed like crazy and was looking at each other like wtf just happened. His bandmates looked super embarassed. Completely killed the vibe after a great set. Some of the weirdest, most self destructive passive aggressive behaviour ive ever seen.

>>band destroys instruments after their set
Edgy in the 60s, lame and played out now.

>WHOOOOAAAAOOOOO LOOK HOW CUUUUUHRAAAAZZZZEEEEEEEE I AM WUUUUHHHUUUUUU I AM LE MAAAAADDD GENIOUS HUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUU

that's even worse, it's like trying to be cool by doing something really retarded only that you have no balls and destroy some shitty cheap instrument instead

Nothing personal *throws cinder block*

>Singer rips HVAC duct from the ceiling
>Singer runs across the heads of the audience
>Singer grabs front row by the head
All the Dillinger Escape Plan