>and I
opens expensive champagne
>I've been lonely
does a count of his luxury cars
>and I
starts a $500k fund-raiser on facebook
>I've been blind
buys a private jet

Attached: michael_gira_swans_london_201002_website_image_standard.jpg (1124x1200, 356.39K)

Did you know he got locked up in a FILTHY DISGUSTING Israeli prison when he was young!

He admitted to raping a woman years ago—did everyone forget? It kinda goes with his “I am power, rape annihilate” image so I supported his action and the woman was a post walk whining dog anyway. But I know a lot of tumblr, vice, pitchfork feminist cunts were buttmad that the “powerful destroyer man from the most heaviest crushing band with multiple songs about rape” actually wasn’t a phoney/poseur.

i heard he has a private island

its called Rape Island and its for raping and you have to have a trust fund to even board the private jet that brings you there

the fuck is wrong with you?

Gita: “Swans are finished. We will never have a reunion so don’t fucking ask.”

A few years later:
“Swans are touring and have a new alumni. I’m crowdfunding a new Swans album. Read all about it in Vice Magazine, pitchfork, Fantano loves it.”

What the hell is this 'Gitas' problem

most women orgasm from pain

MEDS

Cowboy hat, a cow boy hat... I got nothing. He scares me.

Hey is this Ian Watkins? Did you hide another phone in your asshole now you’re posting on Any Forums/mu??

Source:
> Lostprophets singer Ian Watkins gets more prison time after hiding phone in anus

he claimed it was an "accident" and the disproportionate power dynamics and the signs of distress were normal to him in all his sexual encounters

i want a new angels of light album

trust funder and pedo in the 80's

Well you aren’t getting your precious new “Angels of Light” album Fantano you hipster fuck. Gira releases everything under the SWANS(tm) brand name now. Gira eats at Chipotle and gets Ecoli & drops his pants bends over above a baby carriage & has explosive diarrhea… well that diarrhea is a SWANS(tm) release.

He always had that aura in the 80s:

“My name is Gira & I’m a trust fund tourist. Punk? No wave? NYC? Hmmmmmm let me try acting like that!”

Gira was always known as a faker.

the father
brings
the trust fu-u-und

If you’ve heard of an artist, they are trust fund babbies. I don’t get why everyone singles out Gira specifically for being one.

he larped as a non trust fund

He larped as a New York street punk.

I hate when people from very well-off parents larp as street people. Nothing wrong with being born into a comfortable situation—but when a person puts so much effort into appearing downtrodden/poor/street punk I hate that.

There are a couple of people I know personally in NYC who have made a life of that. The fake punk guy who plays in Cult of Youth & owned Heaven Street record store larped as a punk while his parents paid for his NYU bought him an apartment, bought him a store. His friends in Kama Rupa were absolutely disgusted when they found out and hate him now.