OH NO NO NO

youtube.com/watch?v=FFh2d4L-agM

>A bunch of teenagers have better taste than Any Forums
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1239483289349834.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FFh2d4L-agM?t=160
youtube.com/watch?v=J5AhU5Q7vH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Rinda Rindas

Is it all anime?

>another episode of look at the obscure things i like aka this album fits my narrative

didn't watch but skipped through. adolescents was the only thing that i liked.

>at 2:40

youtu.be/FFh2d4L-agM?t=160

wtf shes tweaking hard.

>A bunch of teenagers have better taste than Any Forums
Sorry pleb, just because it's not a bunch of mainstream picks doesn't magically make it more than mediocre junk.
Also Any Forums is most teenagers anyway.

why is every zoomer a tranny?

Jesus this looks like a Sam Hyde sketch

>The Linda Lindas
Like the movie and Blue Hearts song?

could you be a little less obsessed? they look like normal teenagers to me, what I mean is that they're expected to look retarded

industry plants

what do you think?

wow their tastes are narrow asf

> Eloise Wong's father Martin Wong was contacted by an acquaintance, asking if she would be interested in playing alongside Kristin Kontrol and a bunch of "inexperienced kids"
What did they mean by this?

The bass player is the cool one, the rest are dumbshits.

What in literal fuck, I think I remember seeing them last year around this time or whatever and they looked like kids, now they look like deformed goblins just 1 year later.

Attached: 1660199621775380.jpg (680x680, 57.66K)

I thought the same thing… their entire schtick was that they were cute little girls rockin out. Now they look like they just got done working night shift at the Wuhan Insititute of Virology.

the one with the weird sid vicious type cut you can tell is going through a mental breakdown or something. She looked normal here
youtube.com/watch?v=J5AhU5Q7vH0

she's turning into a tranny, will come out as non-binary or they/them or become a zippertit troon in the future

screencap this post

Oh my god… this library video was recorded well into Covid hysteria— so like a little over a year ago (it’s after things reopened hence playing in that library). They hit the wall at 13?

12-15 is a weird age group. Some kids basically look like adults with taxes and others look like fetuses. At any moment, within the span of a few months, The Change will occur and the cute little kid is gone.

In 2 years they'll be old enough for kissing