By the age of 15, Elizabeth Grant was in and out of rehab centers for alcoholism and coke abuse...

>By the age of 15, Elizabeth Grant was in and out of rehab centers for alcoholism and coke abuse, sporadically attending school and often disappearing from home for days at a time
>At 16 she moved to LA where she began a professional and sexual relationship with 32 year old music producer Thomas Goldman
>Now going by the stage name "Lizzie Grant", she claimed in one of her first interviews that she was responsible for at least half a dozen divorces when wives found their husbands with 16 year old Lizzie in their bed

Attached: 1655591494963.jpg (2359x3000, 547.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vVMnQ1ypjmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who

elizabeth "lizzie" grant

youtube.com/watch?v=vVMnQ1ypjmY
based honestly

why is she wearing cheap ass headphones?

Now compare this slut to the chad dave mustaine who sold weed to women in exchange for sex at 15

so fucked my way up to the top is real

do drug dealers really get laid? every girl I've seen on social media always complains about creepy advances from their dealer and how they just want to get in and out

I'm guessing she's not autistic so she doesn't give a fuck about headphone quality

Different times I guess

it's about sound quality
did you know better sound makes the same music more enjoyable?

see, that's the kind of autism I was talking about

they look cute though
cute aesthetics > audiophile jerking off

yeah, I agree

i guessing you never listened to music on quality gear
i think she cares more about the looks of that headphones (as most women) than sound quality

lmao
yeah whatever you say, bro

Used to like her music until I learned about this.
Do your musical taste change when you learn about artists private life Any Forums?

dumb vapid whores

she's at the fucking beach man it doesn't matter

that's right. the beach is good place to disconnect yourself and focus on and enjoy music

They are cute