Why did boomers like the Rolling Stones so much?

why did boomers like the Rolling Stones so much?

Attached: martin-scorsese_0-2158574345.jpg (1024x683, 62.83K)

If you have to ask you don't deserve to know

Why is Any Forums basically just threads on what boomers and zoomers like? I'm fucking sick of it

the past and future is always more interesting than the present

It's mostly zoomers complaining about boomers and about themselves, because most people who come here are zoomers.

they probably had their first fuck while an album of theirs was playing

The Stones are an acquired taste, like dark beer. You drink dark beer a few times a year through your youth - in between a shitload of Bud Light and various mixed beverages - and you're like, "Meh, that's all right I guess."

Then one day you're like 35, and you slam a Guiness Stout, and it just clicks - "Oh shit, that's fucking TASTY AS HELL!" Then all of a sudden, everything you drink is getting compared to dark beer and comes up short, instead of the other way around.

I honestly don't even suggest to young people that they listen to the Stones. It just won't click until you have some life experience under your belt. The Stones are a reflection of certain realities of life that kids just can't grasp yet. I wasn't listening to the Stones as a teenager or even much in my 20's, I was only into hard rock and metal.

Attached: KR1971.jpg (500x500, 66.55K)

They thought they were dangerous in the 60s

It was music created by people who wanted to get laid for people who wanted to get laid

They were a higher test version of le Beetles

They were expected to be a more edgy Beatles.

Fun fact: They did a concert with James Brown and a whole bunch of famous acts in the 60s. RS was expected to close the show and James was really pissed off about it. When he came on 2nd to last, he gave a performance of a lifetime and had the crowd fatigued by the end of it. When it came time for RS to go onstage, the crowd was already out of it and they just played a sibpar show to a tired audience.

Rocks Off is goated

they were bluesheads and you have to have lived and loved and experienced women's bullshit to appreciate blues. i would say at minimum you have to be a Chad to "get" the stuff. incels can't connect with that kind of music because they've never actually experienced women's bullshit, even though they complain about women a lot. incels can only connect with Swans, Rush, Death Grips, or other sexless incel -core which is mostly just about raging at the world because you can't get laid and write lengthy posts on /his/ about how Germany could have won WWII.

you have 5.54 correct statements in this post, and 6.49 incorrect statements, in this post.

>because most people who come here are zoomers.
that's unfortunate. I don't think you should be able to use the internet if you're under 21

I would agree, its kind of like, I've lived life and its just down dirty kind of music.

AIN'T NO ROOF ON THE STABLE
GOT NO MILK IN THE CROCKS
USE ROPE FOR SUSPENDERS
AND A GOAT ATE MY SHOES
I GOT THE SHARECROPPIN' BLUES

Attached: kay starr 663.jpg (1200x900, 380.8K)

zoomers in their mid 20s dawg

right. actually that's real blues not boomer buttrocker blues.

>my 13 year old baby left me and my dealer was late with my coke shipment this weak
>and that's why I sing the blues

you know who you are, guys.

Attached: Jimmy-Page-Hero-Credit-Michael-Ochs-Archives-Getty-Images@2560x1707.jpg (2560x1707, 511.69K)

Scorsese always makes the Stones seems sick but when I listen to them outside of his movies they are just okay.

>SHE BLEW MY NOSE
> AND THEN SHE BLEW MY MIIIIIINNNNDDD

what did he mean by this?

>memetake
pleb detected