Why are metalheads so cringe?

why are metalheads so cringe?
also metal music fucking sucks

Attached: 20220815_071028.jpg (768x960, 146.63K)

kek i found the autistic soiboi with shit taste, low test, and high estrogen

>also metal music fucking sucks
Nah, you're just a fucking faggot

You’re not a Chad and you never will be

coz they're just alt-edgy-redneck-boomers who don't innovate anymore.
They are Dinosaurs

kek keep seething over your metal bully, kek

Attached: mealheds.jpg (602x402, 39.85K)

I'm not a metalhead

Attempts to post cringe, inadvertently posts soul.

soul my ass faggot

Keep on fighting the stereotype that Metalheads are elitist smug assholes. You're doing an amazing job already.

It's a joke you newfaggot

Attached: 111025061045-costume-culture-1.jpg (466x700, 140.58K)

>Keep on fighting the stereotype that Metalheads are elitist smug assholes. You're doing an amazing job already.

Attached: 8907695847322234.png (800x1024, 55.14K)

Come read Satanic Verses with me, Achmed Jr.

Why does metal filter and make people seethe so much? Also I'm gonna rape ops mom

Punk is everything that metal wishes it was and then some

I like some metal but not all, have to be in the gym to listen to it ngl

Its only cringe if he didn't see one of those bands. Patches are not just fashion accessories, they are suppose to tell a story.

is this bullshit about the faggot filtered by stranger things real? i keep seeing this reported by various online articles, but i never found the source

kek these posts are actually always made by a buttblasted fag who got made fun of by le mean metal elitists

Attached: ytu8l9kkpvh91.jpg (694x669, 65.77K)

This. It was a shit trend from years ago and only now that Eddie is popular could the joke be made using metal heads. No actual metal head gives a fuck that Stranger Things gave Metallica a resurgence in pop culture.
It makes for good bait though. look at all the retards from both sides coming into the thread and fighting anyway.