WTF this is an incredible record, every song on it is a banger. Why do people shit on it so much?

WTF this is an incredible record, every song on it is a banger. Why do people shit on it so much?

Attached: 71oSBQbCnIL._AC_SL1431_[1].jpg (1417x1431, 143.58K)

because the singer is a nazi

Because they were a bunch of 20 something Londoners just not giving a fuck and going mental and for someone that makes people seethe

You're the same pearl clutching puritan that they were aiming to piss off in the 70's, get a grip.

Nobody shits on Bollocks...unless they just want to outright confess to being a pleb of course. It's an all-time classic and everyone who knows anything about rock music is well-aware of it.

It's a good record

>people shit on it
can confirm, even in the punk scene everyone has always beeen shitting on it, while trying to clone it musically, and worshipping absolute garbage like the clash.

>absolute garbage like the clash.
WOW - never heard someone crash and pleb that hard!

Because they aren’t “real punks”
For me it’s a lot more musically interesting and predictive of new wave than most 70s punk, most of which just sounds like 50s rock but played shitty

I will never understand why southerners try to imitate LARPers like The Clash so much when so many great Punk bands came from London.

horseshit - john lydon and sid vicious are literally the prototypes for "real punks"

>t. Drinks sour beer.

every single Oi! punk record up to this day is a 1:1 copy of Never mind the bollocks.

I would REALLY like to hear your argument against The Clash - for the lulz.

Attached: Waynes-World.jpg (776x602, 46.27K)

>t. Son of an ambassador who got bullied out of Jamaica

John was, but Simon was just a useless piece of shit. Only image counted with that cunt. That's not very punk.

Not sure you have the same definition of "punk" as me. In my definition, becoming a junkie, accidentally murdering your girlfriend, and OD'ing before your trial pretty much qualifies. Also, Sid invented the Pogo, which eventually transmogrified into slam-dancing, and he was also a progenitor of a large portion of what became male punk fashion, along with Richard Hell.

S-shut up, you're talking actual sense sweatie.

The only thing he invented was Belsen, the rest he just copied from others, like Richard Hell. But i see you drank the kool aid. To me punk is only about the music, couldn't care less about image n clothes. I do think it's funny Steve Jones started to copy him, tho that motherfucker was punk thru n thru. Glad he survived.

It's quite good for a boy band groomed to be a second rate Who rip off, and living mannequins for a clothing boutique owner and his failed fashion designer girlfriend.

What do you listen to?

An easier question to ask me is what DON'T I listen to.