ITT: Based political albums

ITT: Based political albums.

Attached: MeatMurder.jpg (300x300, 54.88K)

Attached: 71pu59oMNfL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 24.12K)

>be OP
>think Meat is Murder is a political album because there's a picture of a soldier on it

Attached: donald trump.jpg (1531x1089, 219.57K)

>Be this guy
>Don't realize that every The Smiths album is political to some extent

Attached: thumb_555-come-on-now-come-on-now-63549548.png (300x271, 52.75K)

I'll have that conversation, I'm that guy. What's political about Meat is Murder? Tip: Vegetarianism vs Eating Meat is not "political."

>t.

Attached: file.png (714x673, 1.25M)

being vegetarian is so political man

If it was just about vegetarianism, that would discredit your argument alone.
It's also about abusive school teachers in England, he makes fun of the queen, he talks about inequality, feminism, ect.
If you were going to see any of their albums weren't political, this is the last one you'd want to pick.

You're talking about morality and social issues, not politics, friend. The Smiths were simply not that political.

\
Nope, they objectively were.
They were quite on the left.
You've lost, sorry.

Attached: 58D10D11-7CB0-4CD6-9744-62D5E40077AC.jpg (552x543, 405.36K)

I'd like to hear you define "politics." Just for the lulz you understand.

Attached: 1234508912354.jpg (650x962, 54.63K)

what the fuck would you called based about these cucks?

your life is fucking miserable

Everything is political to some extent, especially based on the time and culture.

It's quite peachy actually.

Attached: R-2049659-1285149126.jpg (300x300, 50.96K)

i like Fear of Music better, but Remain in Light is a little more profound and meaningful in the political department

Attached: Remain In Light.jpg (300x300, 70.59K)

No dude, to ZOOMERS everything is political. In the real world, politics is about money, violence, and governing ideology.

It's a lot more than that dumbfuck.
Your real position is just
>anything I like can't be political

Honourable mentions go to Reinventing Axl Rose and RTJ2

Attached: SRFZNK.jpg (316x316, 7.05K)

>they
The only lyricist is Morrissey and he's not left-wing in the slightest.

No, dipshit, my position is that your special interests do not make you political. It's political if it's an overriding issue that affects all of society. Did you ever hear the Smiths harping on about gay marriage? Nope. THAT would be political. Were they anti-abortion, pro-abortion? That's a political issue. Were they pro-government handouts or against? Don't even know, do you. Because they're not a fucking political band, just a few blokes occasionally expressing their opinions about dietary issues.

>It's political if it's an overriding issue that affects all of society
You just singlehandedly destroyed your entire fucking argument by saying this you absolute pea brain.
I don't even need to add anything to this.

>Were they pro-government handouts or against?
This is one of the issues you actually could argue they mentioned, and on MIM, in fact. Morrissey lived in a council house and Nowhere Fast attacks the Queen for in his opinion looking down on the poor.
>just a few blokes occasionally expressing their opinions about dietary issues.
You mean Morrissey. No other members were vegetarian when the album was released.

Attached: 41NWVEMYYEL._SY580_.jpg (297x300, 20.22K)

damn, only person on this board who’s heard brave faces everyone is a fucking moron

I accept your concession speech. How did the Smiths feel about the IRA? Where did they stand on the EU? What's their position on central banking? Were they communists? Were they fascists? Were they pro-war? Anti-war? You're not as think as you smart you are, asshole.