Whoever the asshole was that was shit talking SRV, you can step off cause SRV rules...

Whoever the asshole was that was shit talking SRV, you can step off cause SRV rules. I don't have internet at home so I couldn't defend him yesterday but I watched a concert of his I downloaded and I'm gonna learn to play some of his songs. FU

Attached: SRV.jpg (1400x1050, 283.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m2ou-WIxfLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm more of a YJM man myself but SRV could play, no doubt. It's also impressive that he was not sober at all.

Glam blues is so fucking dope.

SRV sucks, gramps

you can't learn soul and he had it in spades

>SRV sucks
fucking zoomers are so retarded lol.

>Glam blues
you really need to stop

I can't believe I've done such a number on you with one Glam Blues post lmao

bump

It don’t mean a thing
If your rope got no swing

Neck yourself zoomerfag

People talk shit about SRV and then unironically listen to faggots like the Mars Volta.

Best music video ever coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=m2ou-WIxfLY

One of those musicians who don't understand that music needs rests, pauses, to breathe.
12 bar ear fatigue.
You got that mixed up with coke. 80s cowboys had coke not soul.

>You got that mixed up with coke. 80s cowboys had coke not soul.
coke + booze.

I mis this little guitar slinger like you wouldn't believe.

>he was not sober at all.
he was for the last few years...

Actually, after puking up blood in London in the mid 80s, he cleaned up, and stayed clean up until the day he died.

He sounds like he just practiced his favorite 100 Jimi Hendrix licks a million times until he could play them perfectly on command.
He was technically very good but his playing sounds boring to me.

Imagine having a redemption arc so powerful and mighty that your helicopter runs into it and kills you. Rest in power, King.

The reacharound at 2:05 is so smooth.

Grandpa shit
I can't believe they had to use the ugliest woman they could possibly find for the video

>coke + booze.
glam blooze