Buddy holly finally clicked

>buddy holly finally clicked
Holy shit

Attached: Buddy_Holly_cropped.jpg (800x714, 84.18K)

it was probably more of a loud explosion

>One time Buddy came into my dressing room while I was jacking off with Angel sucking my titty. Angel had the fastest tongue in the west. She was doing that to me and Buddy took out his thing. She opened up her legs and he put it in her. He was having sex with Angel, I was jacking off, and Angel was sucking me when they introduced his name on stage. He finished and went to the stage still fastening himself up. I'll never forget that. He came and he went.

Attached: a6f9cbb13f743c1b397e73e77d564603ea8a7c1a.jpeg.jpg (640x810, 81.37K)

LOL why'd i never hear about this, i always saw buddy holly as a good boy who got married early.

Early rock & roll guys from the 50's were such degenerates that they made 60s/70s bohemian rockstars look prudish in comparison. The one exception is actually Bo Diddley, he had probably the most badass meanest songs but he was also the goody two shoes of the bunch funnily enough

now look up Neil Levang

Chaddy Holly

remember he's jerking off in that song

Who are you quoting?
Also:
>clicked
Of course, that's what crickets do.

>based little Richard pasta

Well, after 63 years, it's about fucking time!

You're confusing crickets with click its

No. Crickets *click* by rubbing their back legs. Go outside now and again, trust me.

I know about little richard and chuck berry, but i'd never heard anything about buddy holly.

>this guy walks up to you and your girl and pulls out his thing
what are you gonna do, Any Forums?

based

>I was jacking off with Angel sucking my titty.
I'm so confused. Is this the Big Bopper or a vintage tranny narrating the story?

>He came and went.

Attached: 1657398235310.gif (281x484, 176.81K)

Ok, so was the "Day the Music Died" when Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and the Big Bopper died in a plane crash a conspiracy? Was the plane sabotaged? They found a gun in the wreckage that apparently had been fired, so what happened? How did the 3 big stars of rock at the time all go down at the same time? Then after they died rock music went into hibernation until surf music and the Beatles came around. In 1958, a year before the crash, Elvis went into the army and Jerry Lee Lewis was defamed for marrying his 13 year old cousin, taking them out of the music scene. Were 'they' trying to shut down rock at that point? I refuse to take my meds by the way.

It's Little Richard. He was legit into cuckolding.

Ok i wasn't far off then.

>Just you know why...

Attached: passive_aggressive_panda.jpg (600x401, 25.27K)

If you have your years right, that is indeed worth looking into. Top spoop if there actually was a fired gun at the crash site. I don't know the angle since, as you say, surf music and the Beatles just took the show afterwards. I know the stories about the Beatles being assets, but it still doesn't make much sense. Would things REALLY have been that different culturally if The Beatles were stunted?

>Would things REALLY have been that different culturally if The Beatles were stunted?
The Beatles brought the social change and drug stuff to music as far as I can tell, so that was more or less the agenda. Like the song by Don McLean tries to reminisce about how music was before The Beatles or Rolling Stones.

But that was after they were dosed with LSD by the CIA. The CIA could have easily got to Buddy, Richie, or Jiles. The even of killing them on the plane makes no sense.

Buddy Holly was too based to be allowed to live

I don't think there is much of a conspiracy. The pilot was an amateur and had no training for flying in the conditions they were in that night. He crashed pretty soon after takeoff, killing them all. The only thing I've read about the gun is that Buddy Holly apparently carried one with him and it was probably in his luggage when the plane crashed.

I doubt they could have gotten to those guys. Those were just old school rockers that liked girls and drinking. I think the Beatles were assets way before taking LSD, but that is an entirely other conversation. I will say that their second album, With The Beatles was released the same day JFK was assassinated.