What the fuck is this bullshit

Attached: bs.png (1800x1800, 3.63M)

The same Led Zeppelin diapershit buttrock not metal garbage they put out since Vol 4

Careful, guy. You sound mighty retarded.

Don't listen to Black Sabbath but what the literal fuck is this album cover supposed to be showing?

Careful, grandpa. You sound like you're about to shit your diaper.

It's very deep and intellectual, you need a high IQ to understand it, sorry user

robots having sex on a escalator

This looks like a pretty stereotypical 80s prog-adjacent or commercial rock album cover. Did they completely change their sound on this one? Smells like a sellout.

their dark black costumes look was a sellout. they didn't do this until the metal crowd started to associate with them.

The duality of man

It's Alright

Attached: getit.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Gypsy is based as fuck and you can’t change that.

If you wanna feel groovy, give the doctor a call, yeah
Doctor rock will help you anytime at all
Gotta see my Rock'n'Roll doctor
Gotta see him, see him today
He gonna blow me away
Oh, right away

This album is highly underrated and doesn't get the love it deserves.
OK, so it's not the first four albums, and yes they are honing it in, and you can tell the heroin addiction has taken hold of everybody in the band, but, dammit, in spite of all that, and despite all of that this is a damn fine album! I defy anybody to tell me that it isn't I dare anybody to tell me that any of these songs suck. If you do, you are merely expressing an opinion, and a preference. Maybe it's not on par with the "Classic" first four, but I'll be damned if this album doesn't rock!

That should say PHONING it in.

What's your opinion on Never Say Die? I like it more than Technical Ecstasy but both are good.

I don't think it's quite as good as TE but it's also an overlooked BS album that doesn't get the love it deserves. Definitely worth the price of admission for the title track and Johnny Blade.

It's Alright and She's Gone are sappy, and Rock N Roll Doctor just sucks

The cover makes it look like a new wave/synthpop album

Attached: motivatorb3b29c1d6f54411821196ad53ef587b1bc27ef6d.jpg (750x600, 82.24K)

There actually is some synth on Back Street Kid, but it's used sparingly and tastefully, and, believe it or not, it actually works.

an underrated album