The greatest album of all time

The greatest album of all time

Attached: DE9D37D7-49F1-45A2-9034-DBE8ADF83774.jpg (596x599, 242.48K)

Underwhelming but bet that live sounded way better
Saw Dinasour Jr last year and it's what I imagine this would feel like

shit midwest version of the minutemen

>yes this shoebox will be fine as a recording studio

Minutemen are the most overrated punk band ever

and they sound nothing alike

Rhcp were better than the Minutemen in the 80s unironically. Husker Du mogs both.

Gen Xer Simpsons fan core.

Off Broadway musical when?

Seeing them live was better.
The flip side to the 8 Miles High single is Masochism World played live in concert. Also Land Speed Records and The Living End are GOAT if you want to know what they were like live.
Two totally different styles of music, plus The Minutemen took their swipe at husker Du on the liner notes of Double Nickels On A Dime
PLEB SPOTTED!
RCHP sound nothing like The Minutement, and aren't punk in any way, shape, or form. They are just a bad second rate George Clinton rip off, and shouldn't even be mentioned in this thread.
Please leave now and avoid further self embarrassment.

I want to apologize for what I said in I just go into a flying rage when I see anybody mention RHCP. You are most certainly a Husker Chad.

Fag band

Minutemen sucks

Only 2/3
Greg Norton, who actually looks like somebody who just walked off of Christopher Street was the only straight one in the band, although Grant swung both ways, even getting married and raising a family.

Go be a plebfag somewhere else.

Explain how they don't
>MUH BASS
Flea slap bass tier bullshit

Godly guitar tone on this album, wish I could sound like that

True. Should be taught in schools instead of Catcher In The Rye honestly.
Minutemen were amazing too, hence their FRIENDLY rivalry. Both got off on being stupid-fast amped-up hardcore kids and rapidly grew to be something much more than that. Their band could be our lives.

It's insulting that instead of bringing in The Replacements to the argument you brought fucking RHCP.
Goddamn did you just come here from r/music?

Explain why they do.
You first.
(It has nothing to do with bass, although Mike Watt is a decent bassist)

As a single record I'm sure it would be. Fucking SST turning everybody in 70s double album dinosaur faggots.

Minutemen were the Slint of SST. Tryhard antirockists of use to noone.