What's so amazing about this album

What's so amazing about this album

Attached: R-1578923-1381248128-3673.jpg (599x600, 108.18K)

nothing. listen to real music

A few cool samples.
Nothing really, it's all just from the genre tourists and a memorable cover.

its unconventional. personally i dont consider it amazing but ive only listened to it a few times and im not the biggest hip hop fan these days. i like dooms voice, the choppy beats, and the production is wild and puts off a lot of normies. or at least it used to but now i see this album adored by normies.

What's so "unconventional" about it? It's generic hiphop

> listen to real music

like what?

inb4 u never reply

>It's generic hiphop

are you retarded? find me any other hip hop that is like this. what a fucking idiot you'd have to be to say this is generic hahahahahahahaha

>It's generic hiphop
Listen to more hiphop

I dont understand how people can listen to mf doom with his shitty vocals and delivery. I dont care how technical his rhymes are.

What's so amazing is how people unironically think its better than Mm.. Food

I dont understand how people can listen to leonard cohen with his shitty vocals and delivery. I dont care how poetic his lyrics are.

The soundscaping over DOOM's butter-smooth rhymes. They don't and haven't made anything like this since.

Do you write for pitchfork?

mf doom is just biggie for sóyboys

>Mm.. Food
Too much skits for my liking
Take Me To Your Leader is his best in my eyes

>skits
I don't think you know what that word means

Ockeghem, de Lasso, de Morales, Josquin, Marenzio, Byrd, Bull, Palestrina, Gesualdo, Monteverdi, Buxtehude, Vivaldi, Handel, Bach, CPE, Haydn, Paisiello, Mozart, Beethoven, Schubert, Wagner, Brahms, Schoenberg, Berg, Webern, Boulez, Scriabin, Sorabji, Penderecki

Attached: rioa0wy5ynh11.jpg (960x400, 34.49K)

Skits, cutaways, gags, intermissions, whatever

I bet your fucking 14. Expand your music tastes. Listen to the lyrical melody that is MF DOOM

ALL CAPS, listen to it, it's great

No thanks

And people think this shit is good? lol, lmao even

>expand your music tastes. Stop listening to over 500 years of widely different music genres and culture. Listen to hip hop instead
Listen. To. Real. Music.

MF DOOM is real music, get over it. There's a reason no one listens to your rusty old shit "music" anymore boo