Masterpiece

masterpiece

Attached: NFR.jpg (600x600, 97.86K)

i unironically agree. her best by far

music to love white America by

mid and boring after the first few songs

why do people say she's racist

she uses a lot of white supremecist dog whistles. not to mention her whole aesthetic is based on 50s america white gated community wealth... back when blacks were segragated

>she uses a lot of white supremecist dog whistles
such as?
>her whole aesthetic is based on 50s america white gated community wealth... back when blacks were segragated
doesn't mean shit

>her whole aesthetic is based on 50s america white gated community wealth... back when blacks were segragated
What a stupid thing to think. She loves the 50s for the music, poetry, films and fashion of that era. Saying she's racist because "blacks were segregated" at that time is like saying you're antisemitic if you like Citizen Kane because the holocaust happened at that time

for me it's venice bitch

Unless you are actively and loudly pro-black, you are racist. Such are the times we live in.

who

White supremacist dog whistle is code for "things I think are problematic but aren't"

He once said "i wish i could kill every filthy nigger child on the planet. This is not a joke. I fucking hate niggers." on a live interview i think

*she sorry

have you actually listened to any of her albums?

She larped as 50s people and now larps as white trash. Generally a racist bunch and she doesnt really give an opinion on politics. Its dumb but thats the gay time we live in

Attached: 1660999255717780.gif (170x196, 976.37K)

people are responding angrily to you but you're right, that's literally why she's getting racism accusations. For glorifying the 50s.

troonbtfo

This is how "racist" she is

Attached: IMG_20220823_160528.jpg (1080x1750, 402.12K)

>You've got a Thunderbird, my daddy had one, too
Literally hitler. Don't you know the founder of Ford was an anti-semitic conspiracy theorist?