DRAINGANG GENERAL

Attached: ab67616d00001e02d6fd1b584642c8df660ef50a.jpg (300x300, 80.31K)

Serious question here. I listened through a couple of his albums and is it supposed to be bad? Like I don't know anything about bladee but it seems to me like he's just pretending to be retarded and making bad music as an aesthetic or something.

SHIT MUSIC GENERAL

its so fucking stupid and bad its good

Filtered, in the truest sense

Can you elaborate on that a little bit more?

It’s just good, not ironic not stupid not anything but good. Anything else is cope

Attached: 3487E2BD-EFDF-4350-B062-381FC2FEDF48.gif (480x287, 667.22K)

i waited 6 hrs in line ama :)

Attached: IMG_1726.jpg (4032x2529, 1.04M)

What makes it good? I mean there's some somewhat interesting production but that's about it, nothing compositionally interesting and the lyrics are literally brain dead

idk dude some of the lyrics r so weird "ive been playing with my nose now my nose hurt" etc. its so silly and stupid it becomes enjoyable to listen to idk. does anyone know what i mean

Listen exeter and tell me it’s brain dead. You haven’t listened to the good stuff and you just say it’s brain dead. Youre brain dead

TF DOES BLADEE ON VINYL SOUND LIKE LMFAO

i didnt open them i just look at them :)

best bladee album ?

>uhh no your stupid actually
At least I don't listen to bladee

balls

def 333 or the fool, icedancer overrated

what is this like 2019?
i guess so
2019 never ends

Reveling in being a midwit is based. I respect that

Exeter is apotheosis form bladee

uh maybe early on with bladee theres a self aware silliness but went he really went drain i think he just kept doing his shit and getting fucked. his new fairy boy gnostic shit is p uninspired at this point tho.

guess it's a good investement. about as dumb as fashion resale so not bad.

gluee is pretty interesting for the time and still sounds unique. id look into earlier gravity boys singles.

this is true

prob his last real decent release but i can easily imagine someone calling it braindead

prob as bad as death grips on vinyl but who cares hes a collector

gluee or icedancer

newfans really do just put on anything hyperpop huh?